Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 277 of 334 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 ... LastLast
Threads 5521 to 5540 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Little River Question.

    I am sitting in the airport ready to fly home and some questions came to mind. Had a great two days of diving. Joe, thanks for the great dives. ...

    Started by Luxrok, 04-30-2006 05:17 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,910
    05-01-2006 09:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Pictures of the Ginnie Springs Social - 29 April 2006

    For all those that couldn't be there, I uploaded a few pictures of the social at Ginnie Springs this past weekend: Click Here...

    Started by , 05-01-2006 09:35 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,895
    05-01-2006 11:53 AM Go to last post
  3. Another theft

    Last Thursday 4-21 I was clipping on stages at Jackson Blue when I saw 2 young 15-18? kids walking thru the parking lot. I kept an eye on them until...

    Started by muzz, 04-28-2006 11:35 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 5,987
    05-01-2006 11:04 AM Go to last post
  4. PSSP pulled reel

    A dive team pulled a blue Dive Rite reel Friday, it's been in place a few weeks, it has 50 ft and Ripley written on it. email [email protected] to...

    Started by Janet, 04-29-2006 08:04 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,303
    05-01-2006 08:42 AM Go to last post
  5. Articles about rebreathers

    Hi all, just a quick post to let you know about 2 new articles on my website: 1. "Your buddy convulses. So what?" - A step-by-step guide about...

    Started by sagascuba, 05-01-2006 07:05 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,626
    05-01-2006 07:05 AM Go to last post
  6. Big Glass Line Arrow

    Feeling stupid -- :oops: I purchased a big glass line arrow at the last NACD Workshop from one of the vendors. I misplaced the receipt and can...

    Started by FloridaCaveDiver, 04-30-2006 08:52 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,125
    04-30-2006 05:57 PM Go to last post
  7. Trash at Telford

    As many of you know the NACD pays for a dumpster at Telford to assist in keeping the place clean. I have noticed a couple of times the dumpster was...

    Started by Jim Wyatt, 04-05-2006 03:33 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,478
    04-30-2006 04:31 PM Go to last post
  8. Crescent Beach Submarine Spring

    Has anyone looked at or dived the "Crescent Beach Submarine Spring", which is a magnitude 2 sping under that ocean about 2.5 miles off of Crescent...

    Started by Serota, 04-29-2006 11:41 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,350
    04-29-2006 11:41 AM Go to last post
  9. Manatee question

    I have only seen these two maps of Manatee Springs: http://www.floridacaves.com/manateestickmap.JPG and http://www.floridacaves.com/manateemap.JPG...

    Started by pst, 04-21-2006 09:43 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,267
    04-28-2006 07:57 PM Go to last post
  10. PSSP found dept.

    I found a dual valve manifold today in the park, without tanks attached to it, I feel certain the owner would know it's missing, email...

    Started by Janet, 04-28-2006 12:50 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,297
    04-28-2006 02:56 PM Go to last post
  11. What is your UDV...Ultimate Dive Vehicle

    What would you consider to be your ultimate diving vehicle for cave diving? I have had a Bronco and a pickup with a cap. I am considering the van...

    Started by OutlawCaver, 04-12-2006 01:46 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 37
    • Views: 19,138
    04-27-2006 09:02 PM Go to last post
  12. Troy Spring question

    Does anyone know if there is a cave at Troy Springs? Backmount or Sidemount? How long is the cave? Thanks Jurgen

    Started by Jurgen, 04-18-2006 09:49 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 18,352
    04-25-2006 07:14 PM Go to last post
  13. Do you use computer or tables for deco and trimix dives?

    I've posted this question on a few other boards, but I wanted to post it here as well, as almost all of my diving right now is in the caves. So...

    Started by brianstclair, 04-18-2006 01:08 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 6,413
    04-22-2006 08:50 PM Go to last post
  14. Knee pads for dry suit

    I have a TLS 350 tri-lam suit, but it does not have knee pads on it. Is there a place to buy some kevlar in a sheet to glue on? I guess aquaseal is...

    Started by John L., 04-21-2006 03:04 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,003
    04-22-2006 05:54 PM Go to last post
  15. A question about certifying agencies...

    Hello all, I have a query regarding the various agencies, for want of a better word, certifying cavern and cave divers. I understand that there...

    Started by kinetic, 03-24-2006 09:11 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 20,299
    04-21-2006 11:51 AM Go to last post
  16. Hey friends I just receive my C-card.

    I just wanted to share with all of you I just got my C-card certificate today, what a awesome feeling. It is to be certified and have the proof that...

    Started by MattTheAquaman, 04-06-2006 03:00 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 13,320
    04-21-2006 09:24 AM Go to last post
  17. Reverse Mount? Blonde Question....

    I've been debating posting this question for a little while now, but as some of you know my past posts I usually don't think before typing, so here...

    Started by IowaCaveDiver, 03-26-2006 10:27 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 11,398
    04-19-2006 10:22 PM Go to last post
  18. The Silent Injury

    AKA: Asceptic Bone Psorisis I was given a physcial recently, & my doctor had taken extensive X-rays. He had shown me were minute areas of...

    Started by JE, 04-16-2006 01:23 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,811
    04-18-2006 03:51 PM Go to last post
  19. Liability Coverage Insurance

    Can someone direct me to an insurance company that would cover liability for a commercial dive site? Please post here or email me...

    Started by rjasonc, 04-18-2006 01:09 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,877
    04-18-2006 01:09 PM Go to last post
  20. Jess's Hole

    whats the deal with Jess's Hole. I saw acouple minutes of the video and some pictures. I'm guessing since noone talks about diving it that its...

    Started by Signal 20, 04-16-2006 05:23 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,034
    04-18-2006 06:03 AM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts