This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Whether you follow what these guys are doing or not, it will be of interest to the cave diving community to see if a new record is set next weekend. ...
Looking for a buddy for May 14. Cave 2 certified. Stacey
Last Monday (5/8/06) I dived Lineater Spring. Upon canoeing to the spring I noticed a very large log (I think cypress) sticking out of the spring...
What caves (or parts of caves) in NFL area would be considered "Intro" level dives for Intro level certified divers?
I came across a couple of LP 80's for a good deal and want to know if any one here uses them and any pros and cons. Thank's Richard
Hey, Someone offered me a drysuit for the museum. The hacker was at work and when I tried to reply the message was lost. Would the person who offered...
Ok you guys, you're going to miss out on lots of cool prizes! I have only sold five raffle tickets for the museum fundraiser. The odds are good this...
Got a question for everyone, I recently got my discretionary apprentice and I'm looking to do lots of cave diving. - Which has got me...
Does anybody know if this guy is still around? I am looking for him to see if I can use a photo of his for the Cave Diving Museum. Anybody who knows...
Hello everyone, thought I'd share this with you all. Thought it was well done. Click on the link below Regards, -Matt- ...
Anyone got any info or owner comments about Worthington cylinders. I have a chance to get a couple of LP 104's at a good price. Any info will be...
With the exception of Jack (JE) :roll: , please repost anything lost when the database was restored today. Anything posted late morning to afternoon...
Tomorrow, May 7th, will be the fifth anniversary of Steve Berman's passing. For those who did not know Steve he was a great guy with a big heart...
http://cavediver.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3911&sid=2d03c07e02f5f501c75ef04d12ee7dc8 :-)
Well after just paying $0.36/cf for helium at Airgas I may be ready for a rebreather. It just cost me $210 to get my two T (291cf) bottles filled...
who brings oxygen into peacock or orange grove while doing a normal backgas dive? I'm not talking about if your doing Hensleys Castle or lower orange...
Check the Volunteer forum (http://cavediver.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3901) :-)
Does anybody know of a reliable machine shop that can make a ¼”, stainless steel U bolts 2-3” longer than the standard U bolts that come with...
I use glasses only for reading and have hell-of-a-time finding an outfit willing to make glass inserts that can be glued into small volume masks...
can someone tell me what the time limit is for getting LP tanks overfilled? will those shops that are willing to overfill generally stop doing it if...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules