This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
I received the May - June 2006 issue of "Underwater Speleology" today. If you haven't read it yet, there's a lengthly article about the Walmart...
I e-mailed one charter boat and one dive shop in Pensacola about tech diving the Oriskany. Both were primarily open water rec diving outfits. I...
I spoke to Sandy Cook yesterday regarding plans for completing the Emerald project. Bids have been let for grading and spreading limerock for the...
My trusty- or is that rusty? truck just conked out. If there is someone in the Gainesville area who has room for a rider to the workshop, I would...
Well, I've done the cavern at Orange Grove Sink a couple of times and am planning on hitting the cavern at Peacock I and possibly Little River this...
cave conservation? I was in Orange Grove the other day and the first 1000ft or so looks like a bloody battle field :cry: I have watched most of the...
You might want to check out the 'Resouces' link at the top of this page... there is a write up for "Cavern (the Best) Dives" with info on all the...
Hello, here's a quick briefing on the CDS vertical mini-workshop that the Florida Speleological Society is hosting on Sunday. It’s going to be at...
Attention all registered CDS workshop participants. The NSS-CDS in conjunction with the Peacock Springs CSO has scheduled the park to be open after...
I recently relocated to Mobile, AL and happened across the Vortex by chance. I have been a swimmer my entire life and love the water. I had a...
I'll be doing a mini workshop on basic survey techniques on Sunday for anyone interested. We'll go over the basic tools, and procedures for...
Cave Diver Training & Conservation. Recently I read a thread on this forum suggesting that the training of new cave divers is largely responsible...
http://www.scuba.com/newsletter/email050906/index.html What do you think? Kidde pool toy or scooter for the budget caver? Sounds kinda like a...
This particular photo is of interest to me in that there is a lot going on here: http://cavediver.net/photopost/data/504/2Wydt1_sml.jpg The...
Check out the photos and video Divingindepth.com took at the sinking of the USS Oriskany! Go to www.divingindepth.com.
Ok, could someone post or show me where there is a schedule of events for the NSS-CDS workshop coming up, I can’t find anything that shows all of...
is suwannee blue only accessable from the river or is there a way to get to it from land? I dont have a boat and wanted to check it out.
Hey gang- please repost this to whatever list you feel is appropriate- If you are planning to attend the Sidemount discussion on Sunday at the CDS...
The IUCRR will have a class taught by Lamar Hires Sunday May 28th 9:30am at the Orange Grove Pavilion at Peacock. The class will last 3-4 hours...
It's clear how many of you feel about Wakulla, WKPP, etc. Please - if you don't have anything nice to say... So that said, has anyone heard...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules