This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
I went to Suwannee River State park today to dive with our little team. One of the girls who runs the office was very upset. It seems that someone...
FYI: URGENT RECALL: Scubapro X650 Regulator Date: 2006-06-07 http://www.cdnn.info/recall/scubapro_060607/scubapro_060607.html "Hazard: A...
Is anyone using kevlar cave lines in case superior strength or abrasion resistance is needed? Or, what's the best cave line for abrasion resistance?...
Anyone know how to get in touch with Greg Flanagan? Please pm or email at [email protected] Thanks Paul
I've been puzzling over this topic for a while, so I thought I would throw it out for opinions: In cave diving we go to great lengths to have...
I FOUND OUT THIS WEEKEND THAT INTRO CAVERS CANT DIVE IN THE DEVIL SYSTEM AT GINNIE WITH DOUBLES.YOU CAN HOWEVER DRIFT DOWN TO THE EAR WITH THE TUBERS...
On Deep Sea Detectives they're diving the Cueva Quebrada system in Mexico. Tonight at 10 Eastern.
If I recall correctly, I believe I saw two permanent lines tied off to a tree limb at 20 ft in Harvey's Sink when I dove it for the first time about...
Looking for a few divers to go to andros island for a week of wall, cave and wreck diving. A lot of deep stuff so trimix is good. leaving June 24...
If anyone would like to visit we will be open 12- 6 on Sat and 10-6 on Sunday. Free admission but donations are always appricated. We are located on...
From a yahoo news site today: I found it interesting. Tom -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...
I took a few workshop and social pics this weekend: NSS CDS Workshop & Social Pictures...
Cliffy here with another cheap week 18-25 Jun 400usd split by number of peeps on the trip. Anyone interested pls call 215-432-8007 I use...
http://www.tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060522/BREAKINGNEWS/605220326
My son-in-law and I made a couple of dives at Hudson Grotto yesterday. While we were there, we were advised that Paul Heinerth had sold 100% of the...
Three CCR Depth records on stock units In the past few months, a team of experienced rebreather divers explored the Sra Keow cave in Krabi,...
Congrats to all our winners! JC Lane won a signed "Beyond the Deep" book, donated by the Cave Diving Museum Billy Fowler won the $75 credit to...
Hi all - just a quick bump. For all those who were not at the workshop yesterday I wanted to remind everyone that Barbara am Ende will be here...
well the oriskany is now at the bottom of the gulf off pensacola...i have a spot on a sunday june 18 sixpack for a three hour tour...a seat is...
Hey Gang, please check the updates on the site www.overheadtimes.com We have several activities planned for the cave diving museum this month....
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules