This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
My buddy and I were at a local quarry yesterday tweaking and practicing with our new sidemount rigs. The odd looks and stares we got from the OW...
So who all is going to come to the mini workshop in MO? Who all is willing to come a day or 2 early or stay a day or 2 late and do some diving? ...
Been to Madison Blue before and have always wanted to do this dive but never have.I dont have a map of the system.Wondering which jump you take off...
Hey i am a college student and i have to write a term paper for my technical writing course. I wanted to write about the history of caving diving...
300 fsw with no way to see your depth guage. Amazing but I'll bet he didn't dive solo and probably followed someone elses lead. I respect his courage...
Be advised that a DPV failure caused a severe siltout today, Monday, June 26 at Jackson Blue at the 2nd Tee, approx 1300 ft penetration. Condition of...
A new IRAP has been posted 'Runaway Scooter'.
Has anyone used the new handheld DR HID light? I was curious to get someone's impression under actual use. Did you have any problem getting grit...
Does anyone know were I can purchase a map of Gennies Springs cave system? I would like a map that shows the line layout. The map at the shop...
A couple of sinkholes developed in a local lake in this area, making the water level drop 8 to 10' vertically. Is this something worth looking into?...
Is the C/D Forum located in the central time zone,or are all my clocks fast.
I have been reading some of the other threads here, and there seem to be some very experienced divers willing to offer advice. I wonder if anyone...
I am looking to purchase a harness and backplate system that I can use for recreational and cave diving.(single tanks as well as doubles) I like the...
its been alittle boring in here lately, seems like everytime i log in there isnt any new threads. so heres something that will hopefully get everyone...
Trying to contact him,but my e-mails get bounced.
I took a quick look at Harvey's basin Sat after the storm that came through. The water level was up a good 3 - 4 ft. I'm not familiar enough with...
I took my o.w diver daughter to Blue Grotto this weekend.80 bucks and another 10 for an air fill for her.Talk about sticker shock.I told her to get a...
Might not be long before all the caves are unsafe (water quality) or just dry... Thanks to the Supreme Court "making laws" instead of applying...
Has anyone dove Wayne's World since the storm? thanks, Eric
i love my regs there simple and easy to rebuild and its the same kits for my conshelfs. however i am now out of the rebuild kits and i have two first...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules