This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Just have to put this somewhere. I just had a problem with my :blackbar reg. :blackbar Customer Service is one of the best i have ever talked to,...
The Cave Diving Museum and Library in High Springs will be closed due to structural problems at the building until further notice. All equipment etc....
I am wondering if anyone has been to Troy lately and, if so, what are the conditions for OW diving? Specifically, I'm wondering about the visibility...
I am going to Florida next month. I will stay at Live Oak. Somebody knows, where can I rent housing and light for my camcorder ? I have two -...
does this profile from v planner chec out dec to 145ft (2) nitrox 26 50/min desent level 145ft 17:06 (20) nitrox 26 1.4 pp02,...
A post about a dive plan at Buford has reminded me about something I have been meaning to post. The last time I went to Buford I noticed a large...
Does anyone have an e-mail address for Tom Morris? Stacey
See http://www.scubaforum.org/cgi-scuba/akcs-www?post=725 Yes, this is serious. If you own one of these or use one to fill tanks, you need to pay...
Would someone email me or post a site with current specifications on dive tanks. The NSS sites are not current and non working. Thanks
Not sure how many of you were planning on attending the Cave Diver's Forum social on the 16th at Lafayette Blue, but with the Emerald steps going on...
A few of us will be at Ginnie on Sunday,and were gonna set up a sting while the shrimp are boiling.Well take turns watching the decoy scuba item just...
can anybody give me the direction to the sink i know it is in the management park ... but what trail i think you go straight by the iron ranger past...
It has come to my attention that there are people in the community that do not agree with caves being marked with distance markers every 100'. In...
During training at Telford,I ran gaps across both sinks as advised.Im wondering if its really nessesary during the day,when the light is coming in.Of...
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/southflorida/sfl-824springrashes,0,7053081.story?coll=sfla-home-headlines ------------------ TALLAHASSEE...
Moved to: Gear, Equipment & Tools for Cave Diving forum I answered the post there.
Hiya guys! Since I'm always getting asked at the store, I figured I'd put this up here....many thanks to Konstantin!! The inner tube size that...
i find that when i dive in a dry suit in salt water, the latex seal chafes the skin on my neck and leaves what looks like some enormous hickys. it's...
My good friend Dan had his brand new SS and a stage bottle stolen at little river 2 days before the theft at Ginnie. He only dove it 4 or 5 times. ...
do they make a chart 4 100 02 or how would you calculate how long your deco would be. not relying on your computer ..
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules