This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Is bulb replacement for the 10 watt hid a user repair or should it be sent back for them to fix?anybody know how much the bulb itself costs?Mines...
What are the chances of there being virgin cave of the coast of Fl. And how would you go about exploreing it?
I havn't dove Morgan yet and was wondering if you can drive up to the site or if you have to boat up the river to access it? Thanks Craig :D
We are getting another step closer to diving Emerald with the completion of weekend #2 of construction. Things are taking shape with all piles...
Seems to me that scuba diving mag changed most of the situation and names but the accident senario is right on from what I last heard. ...
Anybody have directions to Harvey's Sink? I've dove there once with a buddy, but he drove and I didn't pay attention. Anybody who has them, please...
Does anyone know of a vendor for the new Vision O2 Cell in cave country? It seems a student has had a cell failure without a backup for his Vision...
Please bring to the site if you have any of the following: 1) Drills either corded or cordless 2) Come-A-Long and/or turnbuckles with hooks ...
1st Annual Fall Dive-In, November 24-26, 2006 Cave divers from all over the United States are invited to North Florida for a new event sponsored...
For those who can help finish this project so we can start diving this place,please let me know if you are coming and what equipment/tools you can...
Sorry to bother (most of) you. But I am really having trouble finding out this info on my own. What are you guys using for undedrwater video? I...
Hey guys, I will be in the Bahamas in Dec and I desperately want to cave dive. NOT cavern dive, which seems to be all I can find for a $300 dollar...
Hey all, I was wondering if anyone could give me any info on the grand traverse? I found an old thread and gathered that its about 4600' total...
As many of you know the National Association for Cave Diving (NACD) is hosting its 38th annual seminar on October 27, 28 & 29, 2006 in Gainesville,...
What is a respectable distance to achieve on the main line at Ginnie with a set of 95's. I know flow will dictate but I'm curious how far everyone...
Long ago, I remember reading about a spring or springs in the cross florida barge canal, or maybe river, near Inglis or Yankeetown. I can not locate...
There was a 6.0 magnitude Earthquake 260 miles SW of Tampa today. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,213221,00.html Anyone else think there...
ok, i'll be in Anniston, Alabama for the next month. someone please tell me there is a cave to dive somewhere near there. are there any caves...
SoOOo0oo0oo wait a minute, does this pose any sort of threat on cavedivers in any way shape or form....? I have a relative that was dry caving in a...
Down at Ginnie last weekend, I couldn't believe all the tanks left unattended sitting on tables. Mostly from a single group of about 8, that was...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules