This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
The water levels are still dropping, no steps left under water at Orange Grove or P1, the steps that have been added on to the original structures...
I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of Bugzy? You see he was hit & died on Sat. Nov 4th in front of the shop here. He was always so happy to...
Looking for some cave sites in Georgia. I want to do some camping, hiking and a dive or two Anyone have any recommendations?
When you use the deco on the fly method do you make stops well within the cave system? I know that technique requires more deeper stops. What's...
I work at publix and they sent an email out last week about a national shortage of Helium and we wont have any till the 1st of the year I was...
Now for something a little different… This is a bi-lingual French/ English .pdf magazine of cave diving. Web- http://www.plongeesout.com/...
Anyone dove this system? Any details. Always see the sign when I am at Peacock.
Not sure why, because they aren't giving us any details, but Bellsouth has some serious issues with one of their hubs in Orlando. As I write this, we...
Does anyone know where I could find and/or purchase a detailed map of Sistema Nohoch Nah Chich?
Does anyone have any recomendations for a Side-mount Instructor. Interested in an individual that has dove several differnt types of sidemounts and...
I saw the pics of Emerald Sink (is this the same as Mystery Sink) steps being installed. Anyone dove hear lately. Finding alot of old info whats...
If anyone else would like to greet Matt 'The Dreamer' Johnston at MCO tomorrow with me, your presence would be honorable-! He's arriving in Orlando...
The third Waters Journey titled Everglades,is going to be on PBS,on Thursday Nov.2,at 10:00.[channel 7 in Jax]not sure about times on channel 5...
I was at Mantee yesterday afternoon and observed that a certain drysuit manufacturer was already setting up, training staff and getting ready for the...
Acouple months ago I somehow misplaced my NSS-CDS card. Getting a new one is not a huge deal to me, i can just wait and get a new one when i renew...
i was up in cave country this past weekend and noticed side mount divers with suicide clips on the harness and tanks. i thought those types of clips...
Where is the place in Telford where the T is and a lot of stuff hanging off the one? There quite a few markers on the line at this point. Where these...
Ever had a buddy hand signal you that you've got a backup light on? But you don't know which side it's on. And you don't want to waste precious...
We have quite a bit of Dive Gear that was turned into our Lost & Found Department this weekend. Please check your bins, truck, van, whatever. ...
Subject: Santa Fe River Cleanup Current Problems Inc./Adopt-A-River Invites Divers and Snorkelers to a River Cleanup When: November 4 (...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules