This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Hey guys! We'll be open on Xmas day (tomorrow) but for only from 11am to 4pm so our employees can spend some time with their families..... I...
Any cavers know where I can buy carbide in Florida? I know I can order it online, however shipping is double the cost of the carbide so I"m hoping to...
Well, not doing much else today, so I thought I would post a picture of this year's scooter trophy...
JC signed on as a new member here, please make him feel welcome. He & his wife, Ruthie moved into their newly completed home over in Sumter county...
Merry Christmas to all my fellow cave divers! Check out the star, its a creative idea :-D
Where would one purchace one of the grim reaper signs placed at many cave entrances?
Diving today at PSSP we entered yet another tunnel that was too silty and too small. Really a mess and we are embarrassed that the silt drifted and...
Click Here for More Information (http://www.cavediver.net/socials/annualcavedive2006.htm) December 30th, 2006. RSVP me by sending me a PM...
Hey all, Im thinking about getting into sidemount, but I dive wet and am not planning on getting a drysuit soon. Does anyone who sidemounts dive...
anyone been to any of these recently ?
Hey... Anybody diving the Dive Rite Nomad yet? Any feedback? Is this question against forum rules... I havn't read them lately or ever......
From what I understand and have been told in the past NACD and NSS CDS do not accept any former training from a student if they have done the...
Folks, Does anyone know if access for these sites nearing completion? Jim
Has anyone approached owner about access to Mystery Sink lately?
I am looking for a source for this. I know Pelican offers this foam,but I am hoping there is cheaper out there.
I need some info on the usual fee for a hydro on a Genesis 100 steel tank. In your area, does the operator/dealer have a set fee for hydro,v.i.p.and...
I'm obviously new to the board. so excuse me if this has been asked dozens of times already. Does anyone have any suggestions for primitive...
Just thought you guys should know, a Montreal filmaker is a featured contestant at the 'world underwater imaging festival' (i'm translating from...
Fantastic News! Ginnie is offering primitive camping deals as follows: 1 night, you save $3.00 off the $16.00 a night, but if you camp out for...
Cross posted by permission from Deco Stop.. DougChappell Junior Member Join Date: Nov 2004 Location: Jacksonville, FL Posts: 6 ...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules