This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and to thank Cathy for such a great party last night. Great food, friends, fireworks and Slim's secret fuel....
Moved to Lost and Found.
Moved to the Lost and Found area.
We had a problem with the forwarding type emails some of you have from the Cave Diver's Forum, ie: [email protected] , [email protected],...
(The WKPP ended its most productive year ever with a pre-New Year's Eve dive at Wakulla Springs to set the stage for new push dives in January 2007....
I couldn't resist posting this photo. Andrew Ainslie is introduced to cave by Scott Butsch. We are working Andrew up to places he will have to wear...
http://www.dep.state.fl.us/secretary/news/2006/12/1226_01.htm State Completes First Phase of Purchase to Protect Silver Springs --Acquisition...
Got word today that Forty Fathoms is going to be closed for a month while the Jacksonville company that leased the place from Hal Watts, does some...
Hi all, The Asian Cave Diving Group (ACDC... I like this name!! :oops: ) is born a few months ago, when we decided to explore some of the ...
Below is a news release concerning the purchase of property adjacent to Peacock Springs to help protect the water quality of the springs. The...
We are planning a trip to Mexico Jan 26, looking for suggestions on where to stay, we will have 5 cave divers, must have five beds. Playa area will...
The following is reprinted from the Tallahassee.com website. Although this is not an invitation to dive Wakulla Springs, it does show a concern for...
http://www.dep.state.fl.us/secretary/news/2006/12/1219_06.htm Governor, Cabinet Add Key Parcel to the Wekiva-Ocala Greenway -- Acquisition...
The first ones under water today at Orange Grove was Sandy Chapman and Gil Topliff and followed shortly afterwards at Peacock One by Ken Edwards and...
Hi all, I was recently appointed by the NACD as a Safety Officer for South-East Asia. Why? Because Cave diving is a growing activity in this...
Every time there is a discussion of the inspection of steel tanks, the term "flash rust" always comes up. My question is: "How does flash rust...
Has anyone dove at Little River lately? I'm looking for current conditions.
I saw an interesting item on eBay today. It was a ScubaPro MK 20 with a cylinder valve but it had the female end on the regulator and the male end...
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I'm doing some cave training soon and I was wondering... I've got double 104 steels and a stainless back plate. ...
The Peacock / Ginnie area got a lot of rain this week and will get more this weekend. What's the projection for cave conditions? Richard...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules