This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Moved to the Fill Station. We all respect Matt, but the Main Forum is for cave diving related posts.
Moved to Fill Station
BTW Cindy, Great idea for a thread. We may have to make a new forum for this!!!!! High flow cave with a mixture of medium to large passages 2...
It's one of my favorite caves. Take a look at the cavern picture on my gallery. Would'nt it be nicer if the platform, barrel and concrete blocks were...
Does anyone have a working website for the Photon Torpedo back up lights?
Ok... for all of you who have ever done a fair bit of deco at jackson blue, you are probably familiar with the little freshwater lobsters/crawfish...
Oh I cain't help it......looks like a sperm with an inflated self-image. That situatin' (mind-set) often confuses folks. :lol: Ya'll try to...
To all you guys and guyettes who have posted or responded to the Challenge Questions - thank you. I am only cavern certified but this is most...
I noticed the Emerald Sink January 20 workday/social in the Events forum. I read it, planning on being there. Then I read the following in Mr. Kelly...
Went to the nest Saturday afternoon for a quick check on my video camera setup and noticed a old I-Beam at the foot of the steps. Any ideas what's...
Due to circumstances out of the NACD's control, the Jan 13, 2007 BOD meeting has been moved from Ginnie Springs to Cave Excursions East. The...
Moved to the Fill Station.
I'll try one. Two divers enter a small system with viz about 10 feet. They follow the mainline for a nice easy dive. Backmount doubles. About...
Something brought the Frank Martz incident to mind today. He was truly a pioneer in cave diving, especially in equipment development. Has anyone...
Does anyone know of a map of the state of florida that shows cave names on it?
A question about Lafayette Blue. The map I had looked liked Blue connected through to Green Sink and beyond, but when I dove Blue, in the state park...
Drove to Madison today, it's not reversing yet, but the river is up and the visability in the system is only 5 feet. Too much rain last week and...
Just wanted to send off a quick thanks to whoever is responsible for the deco toys at the Nest. They kept me laughing and entertained for the entire...
I moved the post back to the Main Forum.
PM me so there aren't any rule problems. But I need to give you some info so you can answer the questions I am looking for. I am looking at the SS...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules