Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 258 of 334 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 ... LastLast
Threads 5141 to 5160 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Silt Monsters?

    Mike and I were in Little River last month (or the one before), and took a side passage that looked interesting, but was not on any of the maps I...

    Started by skip, 02-01-2007 04:28 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 13,332
    02-06-2007 07:48 AM Go to last post
  2. DPV/Light Combination

    I would like some opinions on preferred DPV and light handing. I prefer to drive and hold my light in the same hand. For me, that is my right hand...

    Started by OutlawCaver, 01-27-2007 01:55 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 11,485
    02-05-2007 09:49 PM Go to last post
  3. Hackers attacks and new Registration Procedure

    We were hacked a few times in the past 48 hours. Their attacks and attempted attacks came from Saudi Arabia and Atlanta (earthlink dialup account). ...

    Started by imported_admin, 02-05-2007 11:35 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,373
    02-05-2007 11:35 AM Go to last post
  4. Reset Nitek Plus?

    I just picked up a used Nitek Plus and would like to clear all the dives out. Does anyone know if this is possible? Thanks, Marson

    Started by marsonk, 02-03-2007 04:46 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,338
    02-03-2007 05:39 PM Go to last post
  5. gap in Manatee Springs

    I dove Manatee springs cave system the other day and noticed a 20 ft gap about 200 ft downstream of Catfish. Was wondering how long that tunnel is...

    Started by wallacm, 02-01-2007 01:35 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,459
    02-02-2007 09:54 AM Go to last post
  6. Questions on Training

    I plan to begin my cave diving training this year. While there are a few instructors locally, I have yet to meet one that I feel comfortable...

    Started by Johnny5, 01-30-2007 05:58 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 14,708
    02-01-2007 05:11 PM Go to last post
  7. Howdy

    Greetings from Seattle, Washington... New to the forum and just wanted to say "howdy!" I'm headed to High Springs in May for a full cave class...

    Started by L.A., 01-26-2007 02:03 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,744
    01-31-2007 04:48 PM Go to last post
  8. New member intro

    Hello, Known about you for awhile but I resisted jumping in here untill I had some sort of cave cert. Just finished my GUE Cave1 class with CLM in...

    Started by rjack, 01-26-2007 10:00 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,064
    01-30-2007 09:44 PM Go to last post
  9. FYI, Changing your User Name

    FYI, We get an occasional request to change one's username. Not a problem, just PM the Webmaster...

    Started by imported_admin, 01-30-2007 03:45 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,482
    01-30-2007 05:02 PM Go to last post
  10. Contaminated Breathing Gas

    I would appreciate it if anyone could PM me on poss recent breathing gas contamination. Also, where could one have a cylinder gas analized for...

    Started by DogDiver, 01-25-2007 09:31 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 31
    • Views: 18,388
    01-30-2007 04:59 PM Go to last post
  11. Challenge (easy one). Deco.

    Leave tables and computers alone. Take calculator. Create safe realistic deco schedule for a dive BT 90 min at 100 ft. Make your gas selection. It is...

    Started by ARY, 01-19-2007 06:59 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 8,317
    01-30-2007 07:20 AM Go to last post
  12. Mexican connection news???

    I'm surprised i haven't heard about this here 1st. I just heard that Nahoch & Sac actun were connected earlier this week by Steve Bogaerts & Robert...

    Started by bernieflyer, 01-25-2007 06:53 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,177
    01-26-2007 06:17 AM Go to last post
  13. More question than challenge

    OK, we've had this happen a couple of times. You get used to a system, so you do quite a few visual jumps, on scooters. On your way back, the guy at...

    Started by aainslie, 01-24-2007 06:28 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,112
    01-25-2007 03:57 PM Go to last post
  14. Breitling Aeromarine Avenger Seawolf Advice

    I found a watch on ebay that looks very strong for diving. It's item number 280072419280 and I am just curious if anyone has had any expierience with...

    Started by Anonymous, 01-23-2007 08:58 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,217
    01-24-2007 10:37 PM Go to last post
  15. Buford?

    Can anyone update on Buford please?

    Started by ARY, 01-23-2007 08:32 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,814
    01-24-2007 10:08 PM Go to last post
  16. Conditions in Cave Country

    Heading down next week. What are conditions like around Luraville area caves (Peacock, Telford, LR) and also has Madison cleared up any? Thankya!

    Started by crawford, 01-20-2007 07:24 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,353
    01-24-2007 02:18 PM Go to last post
  17. Thank you from Emerald sink panel

    The Emerald sink advisory panel would like to thank all participants who came and helped finish the construction,and attended the social. We had an...

    Started by Kelly Jessop, 01-21-2007 11:27 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 3,933
    01-24-2007 03:11 AM Go to last post
  18. Florida Exploration/Research Project

    A cave exploration/research project has begun in the vicinity of West Pasco County, Florida (NOT the Beacon Woods System). Access to the site (deep...

    Started by MilFalcon, 01-21-2007 08:56 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,179
    01-21-2007 08:56 PM Go to last post
  19. Troy, Ginnie, or Manatee Springs; which for OW

    Hi all, I'm kinda new to the board and am interested in getting into cave. Right now I'm just OW certified with ~75 dives. I am planning a trip to...

    Started by firehawk335, 01-19-2007 01:40 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,001
    01-20-2007 07:44 AM Go to last post
  20. Cave diving in Thailand

    Does anybody have contact info regarding cave diving in Thailand?

    Started by Line Squirrel, 01-16-2007 05:32 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,492
    01-19-2007 09:07 AM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts