This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Hey everyone, Just wanted to introduce myself, I am new to this forum. My name is Shannon and live in the Savannah, Georgia area. I am an...
Before any speculation occurs on the internet, it has been reported to me that either an OW or an AOW student drowned at Manatee SP earlier today. ...
I liked Ron, I liked him a lot. Ron was the Laboratory Instrument Maker for the psychology department at the University of Virginia, I was the lab....
The local FD was probably dispatched automaticaly when it recieved the inital call as "person down" or whatever. Im a fire fighter and we get sent,...
A new piece of gear was found at Eagles Nest. If you lost something recently, please e-mail me with a description and the name that was marked on it...
The Asian cave Diving Club finally reached the bottom of Sra Keow cave in Thailand. Sra Keow Cave is located near Krabi, Thailand. It's the third of...
Hi all, Although I have been reading the entries to this forum for some time this is my first post. A little background on my diving. I got...
Anyone dove it recently and if so what were the conditions? Thanks Tom
Does anyone know how to get in contact with Pat Watson? Thanks, John
Hi all. My buddy and I are headed to Florida (Lake City area) from Missouri, where the caves are all deep and cold. Plan on diving the ususal...
My buddy and I were enjoying a pleasant dive in the Devils System yesterday and were near the Bats (Hill 400 line) when in the space of about 5...
Anybody know the story on all the white arrows in the Serpentine Tunnel upstream of the Harper Tunnel? It seemed like there was a blank white arrow...
There is a new forum for NSS-CDS members. It is part of the Cave Diver's Forum, but will only show up to NSS-CDS members that register. To...
Anyone seen this fish in the breakdown room at Peacock? Any idea what it is? http://cavediver.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=6240&cat=500&page=1
Hi all, I regret to inform that some cave sites are going down Madison, Edwards, and Telford. Telford is still clear, but has tannin water in the...
I never got to meet Joe, but we had some fun PMs back and forth. http://www.thetelegram.com/index.cfm?sid=1235&sc=10
FYI, Lots of news coverage, but there were tornadoes that touched down through Central Florida. Mainly (mostly) in Lake and Volusia County. I...
After diving this afternoon I went by Madison Blue on my way home to check the conditions. They had just removed the closed sign today. I looked at...
Ed, nice pic of the crawfish with the claws extended. When it has been a long time since they shed, the shell tends to get discolored like that.
My wife and I are going to get to dive next Saturday with Protec in Playa. I was wondering which cave you might pick if you had two dives in one day...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules