This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Hi, my friend Susan Crandell is looking for women who started cave diving after the age of 40 for an article she is doing for prevention magazine....
Yesterday there was a fatality at Madison Blue Spring as a team exited through Potters Delight and reached the stage room. The lead diver of the...
I just received the latest copy of the UWS and I am extremely saddened. Two weeks after I left Akumal in December, Calimba collapsed upon itself at...
KEY LARGO, Fla. -- Three divers died Friday off the Florida Keys while attempting to explore a wreck of a U.S. military ship sunk as an artificial...
I took some photos of a team of three comming into P1 while I was playing with new camera setup on 03-17-07. I posted the results in my photo...
Cow Springs will be closed Saturday, March 17, 2007, fo replacement of the pull rope. This only applies to the upstream section. The cavern and...
Heard there was an accident at Madison Blue Friday night. Any truth to it? Eric
Hi all, thinking about checking out the Source Nouveau tunnel somtime soon. Any tips on penatration to jump or T from the main line and good routes...
Moved to Gear/Equipment page
The new Madison Blue maps are in stock. This is the one with the Courtyard, and the Cross Under sections. They are 11X17", Laminated. Go to...
I've been thinking of diving with my isolator valve closed. This way if there is a major failure on a first stage or burst disk, and I don't respond...
A continuous gold line has been installed in downstream Eagles Nest to 1350 feet. Currently there are new distance markers every 100'. These were...
I am taking a child to spacecamp in Huntsville Alabama in mid August 2007. I'll have a lot of free time and wondered if there is any cave diving in...
Has anyone been there since they reopened?
anyone hear about an accident at jb today?? I got a frantic call from my mother in panama city who heard that somone died at blue spring in jackson...
Hey all, Just wondering what kind of cave diving there is in North Carolina? Ive never heard much about it, but hopefully there is something there...
I just had a call from cave divers on their way to PSSP from Madison Blue they told me the sink is full of tannic water halfway up the steps and...
Cave Adventurers will be closed between 2:00pm and 4:00pm tomorrow for the Memorial service for Harry Milliser. Thanks Edd Sorenson Cave...
Anyone have any information on an accident at Lafayette Blue today? I hope it is false or the diver is safe.
Kelly Jessop called me. His town was hit by a tornado (Americus, GA). Kelly and family are OK, however did suffer some house damage. Power is out, so...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules