This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
This should be interesting... http://cavediver.net/phpbb2/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2296 BTW, it isn't me.
Playing with my new toy...is there a way to store the gasses you are most likely to use? I'm not talking about the A, B & C profiles, I am able to...
Any suggestions on entrance to Cow Upstream with backmount. Found gold line having problem at 2nd restriction. Found 10 sec video in library but...
Guess Telford will be closed for a few days...Ken http://www.suwanneedemocrat.com/suwannee/local_story_086163239.html?keyword=topstory
I'm getting ready to take adv. nitrox, deco, ext. range. My instructor teaches from a cave diving standpoint. He recommended approx. 50# lift and...
I am just wondering if anyone was ideas on sidemounting. I just bought a transpac and plan on using it in ireland to do some caves. Problem is the...
How do you gals and guys go about getting a good fill? My experience has been that I always have 200-300 less than I ask and pay for when I get into...
I need to contact Michael Blitch. If any one has any contact info for Michael Blitch please PM me. Thank You,
Just wandering who keeps removing the double arrows on the Harper Tunnel and is there a good reason for this?
Moved to the Lost & Found forum.
I am planning to go to Madison tomorrow & have mixed reviews on the current conditions there. Anyone been lately?? JW
I have two 40 cu ft. AL stage bottles, what is the best way to rig them? Pictures would really help. Thanks, -Chip
Last time i was in cave country we dove madison several times (great dives). We went to the far end of the rotorooter tunnel and looked at the...
Please be advised when diving in the downstream section of Eagle's Nest that the lines have been changed. As noted in another post, a continuous...
Hey All, I'm wondering if I was looking in the wrong spot (story of my life)... My last dive at Ginnie, we were playing around looking for...
ENGLISH VERSION BELLOW AVISO IMPORTANTE PARA BUZOS DE CAVERNA Y CUEVA El dia de ayer hubo un colapso en el techo de la caverna de Chac Mool en...
I'm looking for somebody to show me how to get to Buford sink. I hear it's a great dive but hard to find. Lunch and deco beverages are on me if...
Ok, so we all know how karst topography forms, when limestone platforms have groundwater flow through them... so my question is, which islands in...
I was wandering if any one knew of some one who did wet suit and Wing repair both of mine are very worn but it would if some one new how to repair...
did anyone attend brians lecture? any comments?
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules