This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
I'm going to be in Jamaica for five nights next week. Any caves to dive over there? PM is fine if anyone's got any contacts over there or...
I've got an old English Engineering Primary light. I need to replace the 12 V Sealed Lead Acid batteries in it but the standard ones (you find for...
Hi all, I was talking to a friend, who is a climber, and we discussed different practice guidelines facing an accident in the mountain. He said that...
I have yet to see the Armadillo, but plan on checking out the Nomad at the upcoming Dive Rite Demo Day. Was curious if there is anybody out there...
So how deep is the new shipwreck site in greece?
I currently dive with a drysuit and steel 100 doubles. The steel tanks is more than enough to weigh me down, so I never need additional weights. I'll...
The long effort by an army of volunteers and donors has finally paid off...EMERALD IS NOW OPEN. Those people who submitted paperwork will be...
Anyone got a conditions report for Royal? Never been there, thinking of checking it out tomorrow.
So, how is it in NFL/ south Georgia? It seems we missed the Floods this year. I know we are on water restricitons in some areas of SFL. The South...
How do folks go about seeing accident reports for cave fatalities other than what is reported in the papers. We are supposed to learn from these...
An observation.....a conversation that transpired at work yesterday. We have this guy a work...a real jerk. Moron to be blunt. He's a top seller...
...Saturday, April 7th (PLEASE NOTE, this is a schedule change from April 14th), 9:00-4:00 at the Little Devil's Pavillion, Ginnie Springs,. Come...
Has anyone been to Manatee recently? What are conditions like? (I am thinking of going upstream of Friedman's - the last report I can find online...
What have all of you been doing with your old halogen canister lights? Lori
Anybody know of any caves at Grand Cayman? I have checked with some leads, but to no avail. A tech shop offered me a deep wreck dive on the Carrie...
You are in a cave near thirds and you get lost from your buddy. Some silt involved. At what pressure do you head out and save yourself. Does that...
http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070329/LOCAL/703290357/-1/rss Police: Robbery motive behind shooting deaths By LISE...
I heard a rumor that Blue Grotto has been sold, anyone have any info on this?
Thinking about integrating a camelbak hydration pack into my sidemount rig... I know others are doing various things to carry hydration on long...
This should be interesting... http://cavediver.net/phpbb2/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2296 BTW, it isn't me.
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules