This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Take a look at this rebreather....soulds too good to be true.....lol ...
I find it strange that 500 people can read about someones full cave,Nss chairman or even cavern accomplishments,and yet only 10 or 20 people bother...
Anyone have any info on Gator Hole/Spring in the Santa Fe just outside of High Springs? Plan on doing a dive there and would like some input... Ken
I couldn't believe my eyes (or kill the pain in my ears) when I was flipping through the channels on the tube only to stumble across a trailer for...
We have gotten 3.5 inches of rain since last night, the park is closed to open water and cavern divers for the rest of today 6-2-07, no viz in the...
Congratulations goes to Kelly Jessop as the new NSS-CDS Chairman! I know Kelly will do a great job for the membership and for the cave diving...
...if anyone's been there this week can you please post the swamp conditions....i know it was really dry up until Barry went by?
The more I thought about it, I realized that Sid's pics are like porno for women. While I kind of liked it which was unusual for me, I would have...
Vote Over! Change Won out. Rule #6 has significantly changed as of today! ..................................................................
looking for a report on conditions at the nest after TS Barry moved through. anybody dive it this weekend?
I lost my new spool at Ginnie some where on the Expressway Circuit today. It’s a salvo spool with a red wire tie on it. If someone happens to...
Some pictures of the NSS CDS workshop, social, friday night dive, IUCRR class, and diving this past long weekend: Link...
Went to Buford Sink yesterday. Due to the lack of any rain the swamp between the end of the road and the sink is gone. We slogged our tanks out to...
The thread about Mako/Voyger battery chargers was moved to the Gear, Equipment, and Tools forum.
Just saw this posted on tds: ...
I just wanted to thank Rodney and Suzie at SS for fixing my 26. My scooter will be four years old in September and is long out of warranty. Well--I...
Does anyone have a picture they are willing to let me use for an article in UWS of the access to Eagles Nest before the walk way and steps were put...
I dived Manatee for the first time a couple of weeks ago and we entered via the large cavern at Catfish Hotel. I have noticed in the past that there...
unfortunately the Front Zip drysuits will not be available at this event...but soon!
Due to the longer daylight hours you may be in the water until 6PM at PSSP, this time gives you time to undress, stow your dive gear and give us time...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules