This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
just wondering what the current status of telford is, or what direction it may be headed.
I am going back to GBI in September Details in the Buddy section Cliff [email protected]
What and where is "The Crack"?
I need a picture of the well casing at Little River. If somebody would mind allowing me to use a jpeg of this picture it will be used for an Dept of...
Just curious (I'm no math wiz.)....if you increase the flow in a tube that is, say, six feet in diameter, by 60 %...what does that do to water...
I just sent the following message to the eBay security people. --------------------------------- I think item 120139489379 is bogus, and the latest...
Received this via email if anyone can confirm a date: From: "Alys Brockway" Hi, I am trying to verify a date of a dive at the Weeki Wachee...
Is this course still available? I don't see it anymore on iantd's website. Expedition Trimix Diver A. Purpose 1. This program is designed to...
We are pleased to announce the successful completion of one of the biggest dives in the history of the WKPP. Thanks to a massive team effort, the...
We still don't have a firm start time for the scooter race on Saturday, 7th at Ginnie Springs Outdoors. The run will be packed by noon... but what...
Folks less than 2 weeks until the social! Come and have a great day of diving and socializing. Yep, it is Saturday 07/07/07! Please note that...
What is the name of the side passage at JB that runs parallel with the main tunnel on the right from roughly 300 to 500 feet? Thanks for your help....
John Lamana, where are you? Here is you chance - run a pontoon boat shuttle from Telford boat ramp to Telford Spring Run, airfills onboard, security...
I was thinking of doing a dive there this week. Does anyone know if it open again? Tom
Anyone dove P3 lately? Vis?
Happy Birthday Miss Jeano Beano! Hope you enjoy a dive or two on your special day!!! :-D p.s. ...and may you enjoy many, many more!!!
http://www.sptimes.com/2007/07/03/Hernando/Weeki_Wachee_400_feet.shtml
With all the recent rains...How are the conditions at Emerald/Leon sinks holding up? Lonestarfl
why is this site so dead lately somone post something good !!
can someone explain the pressure tee in english ihave the technical encyclopedia.. pg=fgxp fg=pg /p p=PG/FG THANKS
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules