Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 241 of 334 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 ... LastLast
Threads 4801 to 4820 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. PSSP conditions

    For those of you who have been waiting for the basin at P1 to clear-it has finnaly happened. Today the water is blue in color and you can see to the...

    Started by Janet, 10-26-2007 10:09 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,261
    10-27-2007 01:40 PM Go to last post
  2. Oceanic Regs

    Anyone diving Oceanic Regs needs to take a look at their website. They issued a recall for some of their models today. CDX5's and FDX's

    Started by contender, 10-23-2007 08:19 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,369
    10-27-2007 12:16 PM Go to last post
  3. Disadvantages to sidemount?

    I am thinking about setting up a sidemount rig in the near future.I have never tried it and would like to hear any disadvantages some of you may have...

    Started by stairman, 10-16-2007 05:46 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 62
    • Views: 27,110
    10-27-2007 09:57 AM Go to last post
  4. Alligator Appreciation Day

    Just a friendly reminder we are having JulieAnne Tabone a Park Services Specialist from Payne's Prairie at PSSP to answer all our questions about...

    Started by Janet, 10-15-2007 08:01 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,542
    10-25-2007 05:56 PM Go to last post
  5. Anyone know a Ron G?

    Any body know a Ron G. The letter G is on three ends and Ron in the middle. I like to talk to him. Photo of line arrow is first one on the page...

    Started by tomhauburn, 10-24-2007 11:52 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,632
    10-25-2007 10:21 AM Go to last post
  6. Local viewpoint missing in NACD journal...

    Just got my copy of the NACD journal, and noticed the Local Viewpoint feature was missing... Has Rich stopped writing it? It's the first thing I...

    Started by jforder, 10-19-2007 06:01 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 3,717
    10-24-2007 11:15 PM Go to last post
  7. FYI WES SKILES article orlando sun sentinel 9/23 07

    nice article of interest to all cave divers. sunday edition of orlando sentinel 9/23

    Started by ltb7733, 09-27-2007 06:56 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 56
    • Views: 17,848
    10-24-2007 07:36 PM Go to last post
  8. No water from Georgia - moved to the Fill Station

    The thread "No water from Georgia" was moved to the Fill Station, since it had nothing to do with cavediving.

    Started by FW, 10-23-2007 01:13 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,994
    10-23-2007 01:13 PM Go to last post
  9. REACT

    So whos going to REACT this Saturday ???

    Started by billyf, 10-22-2007 07:29 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,781
    10-22-2007 09:33 PM Go to last post
  10. Not

    Even-!

    Started by JE, 10-22-2007 06:17 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,065
    10-22-2007 07:09 PM Go to last post
  11. Photo Opportunity

    Folks, We need high definition pictures of the cave systems that we have listed on the NSS-CDS 2008 Workshop web site. We are looking for...

    Started by Bill Rotella, 10-17-2007 10:04 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,694
    10-19-2007 10:33 PM Go to last post
  12. Panama Expedition, 2008.

    Hi Gang, I am running an expedition to Panama in 2008 for a TV show I am producing. If anyone would like to join the team, just PM me. We...

    Started by Mike Edmonston, 10-17-2007 03:31 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,075
    10-19-2007 04:39 PM Go to last post
  13. current conditions at ginnie and peacock?

    coming up on friday for 6 days of cave diving!!!yippee!! what can we expect for conditions at ginnie and peacock and madison blue?

    Started by ltb7733, 10-16-2007 09:03 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,137
    10-18-2007 05:40 AM Go to last post
  14. side mount rig

    I am considering side mount training and rebreather diving and I have looked on Dive Rite's website about the Nomad side mount system. It indicated...

    Started by wlamm, 10-15-2007 10:49 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,631
    10-16-2007 11:11 PM Go to last post
  15. Inspiration CCR crossover Instructor?????

    Whats up! I am finishing my OC full cave next week and I was wondering if any one knows a crossover Instructor to CCR????? I have at least 100 hours...

    Started by sharky, 09-30-2007 10:05 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 12,865
    10-16-2007 06:40 AM Go to last post
  16. Sites near Daytona Beach

    Hello Can anyone help please? I am in Daytona later this week working at The J&P motorcycle store for bikefeast and was looking for a site that...

    Started by Rikki Battistini, 10-15-2007 10:53 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,381
    10-15-2007 09:43 PM Go to last post
  17. Scooter Watt's Up Data

    I've been having fun with my "watt's up meter" collecting data on different scooter speed settings and gear configurations. Thought I'd share what...

    Started by Gary, 10-11-2007 01:39 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 4,794
    10-15-2007 07:03 PM Go to last post
  18. What happened at the NACD meeting?

    What happened at the NACD meeting?

    Started by Gary, 10-15-2007 06:29 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,399
    10-15-2007 06:29 PM Go to last post
  19. help needed

    Hello cave divers, I´m a German scuba diver and I write a book ( in german ) about the best dive spots in Florida. I hope you agree that some...

    Started by Taucher-Tom, 10-13-2007 03:43 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,867
    10-14-2007 12:48 PM Go to last post
  20. Apopka Blue Springs

    Has anyone dove Apopka Blue Spring/Sink (aka Gordneck Sink) recently? I have heard about this site for years but have never been to it. Now it...

    Started by WEPIV, 08-23-2007 10:11 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 29
    • Views: 7,647
    10-13-2007 12:08 AM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts