This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Any cavers been past the no mount restriction at Cassidy on the Wassica? Looks like it opens up beyond the log.
My mind was wandering the other day, as it often does, and I was pondering tank size. I was just wondering what the largest (individual) tanks were...
I often wonder of the few newly discovered sites I've come across over the years are really worth checking out anymore, for most certainly some...
The NSS-CDS is offering a reward for information leading to prosecution of cave vandals. Not just at Cow, but at any underwater cave. There is...
I understand from an instructor we have staying with us that there is new writing in Peacock as well. The guys that saw the damage in Cow compared...
Does anyone have a picture of Lower Orange Grove? PM me please if you do. Thank You, Janet
I need recommendation for a reliable place to service my Poseidons. LDS closed all of a sudden. Please PM me with some names and numbers.
We dove Cow on OCT-30, w/my russian fellow cavers (all NSSCDS members) late afternoon. There was a team of 4 (?) exiting as it appears from the...
So someone extended the main line at OG up to a tree branch in 20' of water in front of the steps. What's up with that ? How long has it been like...
Ok, I know this has been beaten to death. But for some reason, I'm having a little trouble getting this answered. It seems that Poseidons are the reg...
Anyone been inside thru the 'Porsche' hole in Wtr Pk lately-? Does it go :?:
I'm going to be in the Tallahassee area this weekend and wanted to go visit a different cave. I know about the usual systems in the area, but I...
Balanced Rig- I used to diving with Stl 98s doubles no problem. Well, dug out the doubles and dove with a buddy recently. Using double Stl98s...
Due to the fact the time is changing this Sunday the dive times for PSSP are in the water by 4 PM out of the water by 5 PM and out the gate by 5:30...
Im not sure how to search past posts on topics.Anybody have this info on the jumps and sinks distances?I have some but not many.Or direct me to a...
This couple goes into a cave armed only with a video camera and a cell phone. This has got to be made up. -Chris ...
At the Rebreather World Party last night Evie found me and said with tears in her eyes " they took the plaque........ you have to get it back" ...
I just got through surfing the CDS web site and noticed they are now selling that video. I can highly recomend it to thoses that are looking for a...
Moved to "Lost and Found" forum.
We did the traverse and were told that our reel would be retrieved by fellow divers....as of 6:45 it hadn't happened. If someone would retrieve and...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules