This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
The NACD is donating booth space to the Cave Diving Museum for next weeks Seminar in Gainesville. I will be raffling off two baskets. For a $5...
I lost Gary's original post in the move...I'm new at this, sorry, sue me.
Just purchased tickets from AA on line for mid January-February...Tampa/MIA/Cancun.... for $169 plus tax...round trip That is a great price. So if...
I was in the search of some closer cave dives to try out and I came across a few different ones. I was wondering if anyone has dove these and can...
This thread was moved to the NSS-CDS forum. It is an NSS-CDS matter. If you are an NSS-CDS member, and don't have access to the forum, PM me with...
Has anyone ever seen a map of Mine LaMont in Mo.? Does any one have any info on Mine LaMont? Any thing info would be fantastic.
Anyone on the board living in or around Playa? My wife and I are moving down there to dive around the new year and we will be in town for two weeks...
Recently I drove over to Morrison Springs to do a dive after visiting family. The site was beautiful. The water was crystal clear and calm. It was a...
When I read thread titles like,"Memorial missing","Cow defaced", "Peacock defaced" and "Where is the hidden mask" etc what kind of message are we...
Moved to Lost and Found forum.
How common is it for folks to not run a primary at places like Little River. I always run a primary, and always will. But noticed several folks not...
Just noticed a thread elsewhere that someone died yesterday 800 feet in at devils. A sad day...Bill
The Cave Diving Section of the National Speleological Section has always made cave conservation its mandate. The board of directors is appalled at...
Just wanted to give everybody a heads up that Cave Excursions East will be closed this coming Monday, November 12th for inventory purposes. We're...
I got my trans pac together for sidemount. I've tried it in a pool. Little differant than backmount. A good differant. A question I switched the...
Hey anyone know if a 300ft depth area in Jackson blue? Heard rumors of such...and have been challenged to find it. :twisted:
We got a guy doing a reconnaissance mission in cow right now with a camera. He was diving last night [11-6-07] and saw someone wrote in the clay...
Yesterday, at about 12:30 PM, John and I surfaced after a 92-minute dive to the Hillier Tunnel in the Devil's Ear system, next to a guy who had just...
I was told that the memorial that was left in memory of Chris and Chrissy at the Hienkle is missing and has been replaced by two knee prints. ...
Events in cave country post DEMA lead me to post the following for discussion. I'm not interested in anyones "chest thumping" or "pufffing up" but,...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules