This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
At the sales meeting this week an agent announced a new listing of 10 acres with a sink hole on it. He said the owner's son had 'dove the cave'. ...
One thing I dont like about TDS is you have to log in each time.It looks like Ill have to do it here now.I like things familiar and as simple as...
How do you get rid of old PMs? Short of dumping all of them?
Since we are moving, soon, our forum to new software and servers, we could update our logo, and/or change dramatically to anything anyone might send...
We are close to moving to a new server and to updated, upgraded and better software (VBulletin). Its also more complex, more features and more...
As far as purposeful damage to the caves divers policing divers was suggested as the only real method. One person suggested setting up a hotline...
Jimmy Herbert, Jeff's dive partner during the week preceding the incident, has offered in this thread...
A couple of thoughts and questions about the tragedies that occur all too often in our community.. I posted a similar thread in the spring, but I...
Over the extended Thanksgiving weekend, a group of divers worked to install goldline in the upstream tunnel of Eagle's Nest. We successfully...
I was wondering for a 10 watt HID bulb, are they the same exact bulb in all the lights? So if I had a bulb that burnt out from one manufacture and...
Does anyone have any suggestions on where I should get cavern certified in the area of Panama City Beach? Any help would be appreciated. - Zach
For those of us who couldn't make it (like me), how was the meeting? What did you learn? Was anything new or exciting discussed?
Hello Guys My guest at Chateau H2O have cancelled out for this weekend. I have an opening for the week and am offering a 20 % discount for anyone...
Many people - in particular Gary - have pointed out that cave diving is becoming increasingly popular. This has lead to a heavy impact on the caves....
For about 6 years I've been wearing Rx dive masks with bifocal lenses. The bifocals are better but I've always had a problem reading at 12-14"...
This is my first Thanksgiving in Cave Country and I wanna dive this weekend. How packed is Ginnie on a holiday weekend? Any other locations that...
Dove Ginnie this afternoon. I saw DIC carved on the cave wall. There was also another set of initial on top and a spanish/portuguese word on the...
Interesting article. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7097646.stm Marbry
Last Friday morning me and my two buddies eeled our way through the Rocky Horror tunnel and into the Courtyards at Madison Blue. Just before the...
Last Saturday was my first and second time ever diving Cow Spring. I am officially in Love!! We did a 2 dives max 1600 feet into the upstream side...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules