Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 237 of 334 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 ... LastLast
Threads 4721 to 4740 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. speleo biology

    Does any one know if University of Florida has a speleo Program? I am looking to transfer and am interested in all underwater Bio. But want more...

    Started by Paulmal, 12-09-2007 09:12 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,751
    12-14-2007 02:08 PM Go to last post
  2. Wayne's World- Tides and Flow

    Can anyone give me a SIMPLE explanation of the relationship between the tidal pattern and the flow in Waynes World? I just dove there on Sat. ...

    Started by mgersch, 11-12-2007 06:12 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 8,373
    12-13-2007 08:42 AM Go to last post
  3. Thumbs up Looks like we're up an running

    Looks like you guys pulled it off, I bet it was an "all nighter", looks great! Everybody check your private mail boxes, they are probably full and...

    Started by Line Squirrel, 11-29-2007 07:35 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 13,589
    12-10-2007 07:51 PM Go to last post
  4. underwater video

    I think i am in trouble. I just got a camera and housing ,cheap. I am downloading video to the computer adding music and having a lot of fun doing...

    Started by Caver95, 11-26-2007 07:20 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,545
    12-10-2007 10:55 AM Go to last post
  5. 2006 accidents

    Can anyone tell me where these accidents took place? There are many "Blue Springs" in FL, and "unnamed cave" is a little vague too :-) 14 June...

    Started by FW, 12-10-2007 06:01 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,888
    12-10-2007 07:51 AM Go to last post
  6. I cant stay logged in

    I remember the old cdf where I stayed logged in all the time.Now,I have to log in even though I check the [remember me]box.Same as tds.And I even get...

    Started by stairman, 12-08-2007 09:08 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,502
    12-10-2007 06:59 AM Go to last post
  7. Light, which hand?

    Hello, Got a quick question about primary light placement. When I did my full cave training back in 1998 we carried our light in our right...

    Started by Scuba Al, 12-01-2007 09:13 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 38
    • Views: 18,877
    12-08-2007 05:32 PM Go to last post
  8. Announcing the Wakulla County Dive Club

    Announcing the Wakulla County Dive Club For the last several months, several divers in Wakulla County Florida and surrounding areas have been...

    Started by PerroneFord, 12-07-2007 10:36 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,396
    12-07-2007 10:36 AM Go to last post
  9. Check your swivels if you use them - Recall notice

    NOTE: Two different realls M&J here and Innovative below this one http://www.cdnn.info/recall/m_j_engineering_070829/m_j_engineering_070829.html ...

    Started by Jay, 11-13-2007 03:23 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,690
    12-07-2007 08:31 AM Go to last post
  10. Cow Damage Reward now at $1900.00

    A reminder to dive safely on this long holiday weekend! The defacement of numerous cave systems is being actively investigated and there have been...

    Started by Ken Hill, 11-21-2007 09:58 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 57
    • Views: 23,117
    12-07-2007 07:30 AM Go to last post
  11. who is moderating these other forums?

    Hey, who is moderating these new local forums- I try to post and now I need a moderator readthrough? Jason

    Started by rchrds, 12-03-2007 05:43 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,492
    12-06-2007 09:34 AM Go to last post
  12. Telford is Closed! ???

    Bill Rennaker just called me to say the Suwanee County Sheriff dropped by his shop to tell him that Telford was closed, and anyone found on the...

    Started by , 06-25-2007 06:29 PM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 60
    • Views: 22,278
    12-05-2007 04:45 PM Go to last post
  13. New Avatars

    Note, All the old custom avatars are in the Avatar list, labeled "Old Ones From Past Forum...". You can go to the CP link at top bar, then Edit...

    Started by tj, 11-30-2007 09:37 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 3,413
    12-04-2007 03:34 PM Go to last post
  14. Cave annual proficiency verification

    I think GUE certifications were officially proposed as annual renewals which I thought was a great idea. I don't know if they still do that or if it...

    Started by Gary, 11-10-2007 01:15 PM
    14 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 14
    • Replies: 131
    • Views: 65,267
    12-04-2007 09:57 AM Go to last post
  15. Thumbs up NACD BoD Election

    The following is my platform statement as I am running for Director at Large of the NACD BoD. It will also appear on the NACD website...

    Started by Capt Tom McMillan, 11-30-2007 06:53 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 11,839
    12-03-2007 08:43 PM Go to last post
  16. Analysis of cave damage based on Double lines (occasional damage model)

    I did a dive up thru Double Lines up towards Lin's Line today. For a 200' stretch of passage there was a 4' wide plowed zone in the floor with...

    Started by Gary, 11-30-2007 11:42 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 8,003
    12-03-2007 04:53 PM Go to last post
  17. New posting features

    A new feature you may not be aware of is the ability to decide what style of interface to use when writing a new post. This is sort of like in email...

    Started by Moonfuzzy, 12-02-2007 07:34 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,790
    12-03-2007 11:01 AM Go to last post
  18. Cave Diving Certifications

    I just read NAUI's list for cavern/cave diving I and was surprised to see that level I includes two jumps. They even teach the cavern class in...

    Started by skip, 11-19-2007 02:23 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 36
    • Views: 17,341
    12-02-2007 01:05 AM Go to last post
  19. Happy Birthday Shirley!

    The Girl whose intials can be spelled with Line Arrows is Having a Birthday Today! Happy Birthday to Shiirrrlllllll Happy Birthday to You! Happy...

    Started by skip, 11-29-2007 07:00 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 1,713
    12-01-2007 11:30 PM Go to last post
  20. Things we can do to reduce damage to the caves

    As far as required training to reduce damage to the caves most thought that such efforts would be counter productive and ineffective. But what about...

    Started by Gary, 11-26-2007 11:55 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 69
    • Views: 47,940
    12-01-2007 07:18 PM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts