Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 235 of 334 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 ... LastLast
Threads 4681 to 4700 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. "Dirty Jobs" in a cave.

    I am posting this for DeWayne --------------------- I received a notice from the ACCA announcing the airing of our “Dirty Jobs” episode on...

    Started by FW, 01-21-2008 03:38 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 11,562
    01-24-2008 11:19 AM Go to last post
  2. speaking of lava tubes

    I did a dive once out in Santa Rosa New Mexico in a lava tube. that was about 5 miles from "blue hole". It got me thinking... I believe blue hole has...

    Started by deepairmike, 01-23-2008 07:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,264
    01-23-2008 07:54 PM Go to last post
  3. Guys Only Read

    If you wear a male catheter when diving, please TRY to find a trash receptacle for it and the plastic bag it came in. I saw what appeared to be a...

    Started by OutlawCaver, 12-30-2007 08:01 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 5,541
    01-23-2008 02:23 PM Go to last post
  4. Middle Ear Infections

    After coming down with a nasty middle ear infection over New Year's in FL (which is why I won't be diving this weekend) I've been thinking about what...

    Started by Webmaster, 01-17-2008 03:36 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 10,394
    01-22-2008 09:37 PM Go to last post
  5. Jellyfish

    Has anyone ever seen a fresh water jellyfish in a cave. Today our team saw what we believe to be a fresh water jellyfish at 140 ft. deep in a yet to...

    Started by megahurts, 12-29-2007 04:59 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,276
    01-22-2008 04:00 PM Go to last post
  6. ? Emerald Conditions?

    Has anyone been to Emerald yesterday, Friday, 1/18 or today, Saturday, 1/19 and can provide a conditions report? Thanks Vince

    Started by OutlawCaver, 01-19-2008 03:29 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,669
    01-20-2008 08:57 PM Go to last post
  7. Any cavedivers here from North Jersey/New York area?

    I am moving again (hey, if it's Tuesday than Anna must be changing jobs), and unfortunately the direction south didn't quite work out, so I am going...

    Started by Anna, 05-31-2006 04:00 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 10,964
    01-19-2008 03:20 PM Go to last post
  8. Date for Little River to Become State Park

    This might be common knowledge but I thought I would post it here. I was at Ichetucknee Springs State Park today paying for a new annual state park...

    Started by WEPIV, 01-14-2008 06:45 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,737
    01-17-2008 07:09 PM Go to last post
  9. More Cave Damage at Ginnie's Devil's System

    I think this is fairly recent or at least the first time I've taken note of it. The black shell rock covering the floor from about 1900-2100' has...

    Started by Gary, 01-08-2008 01:19 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 34
    • Views: 17,808
    01-17-2008 08:05 AM Go to last post
  10. multiday OTU's

    Any good consensus available on multi-day nitrox dives and oxtox? Depth, time, multiple dives, partial pressures, etc? Chart, table, etc. Mainly...

    Started by oldguy, 01-15-2008 07:34 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,760
    01-16-2008 10:27 PM Go to last post
  11. Lead Acid Batteries

    Hello all. I have a DR 10W HID and I just bought a new lead acid battery for it. I charged the battery for about 15 hours. I tried to do a burn...

    Started by temrich, 01-13-2008 08:07 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 4,721
    01-16-2008 10:20 AM Go to last post
  12. Smile Challenge

    Entering a cave You come around a corner and you see a diver exiting. He gives you the out of air sign. After you give him your long hose, what next?...

    Started by bullfrog, 01-11-2008 07:11 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 10,285
    01-15-2008 06:22 PM Go to last post
  13. Ever get nervous in a cave?

    Hey All, I've been doing some diving in a somewhat new (to me) cave over the past couple of months. This is a pretty sloppy system with a lot of...

    Started by BgDadddy, 12-29-2007 08:53 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 7,743
    01-14-2008 04:38 PM Go to last post
  14. Trimix fills in FL?

    I've gotten trimix fills at Cave Excursions in Luraville and High Springs, and Amigos in Ft. White. Are there any other places that have trimix in...

    Started by Major Restriction, 01-13-2008 06:02 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 7,011
    01-14-2008 08:55 AM Go to last post
  15. Now Accepting Applications

    Ginnie Springs Outdoors is currently accepting applications for Seasonal full or part time staff. Do not respond to this post....Please apply in...

    Started by connielore, 01-13-2008 04:43 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,020
    01-13-2008 04:43 PM Go to last post
  16. Post Icons Update

    FYI, when creating a new topic you have the option, even with replies, to associate an icon (only 14 so far). The intent of the black cave arrow...

    Started by tj, 01-09-2008 07:52 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,578
    01-10-2008 10:08 PM Go to last post
  17. Travel with batteries

    Heading to Mexico next week. Any recommendations on traveling with the battery and cannister - carry on or with checked luggage? I've heard there are...

    Started by TN, 01-10-2008 07:04 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,568
    01-10-2008 09:26 PM Go to last post
  18. Manatee line done

    Manatee Line: The NEW gold line has been completed. It runs from Catfish Hotel to approximately 150 feet past Friedman. There are 200, 400, and 600...

    Started by fireman cave, 01-04-2008 06:19 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,062
    01-10-2008 04:52 PM Go to last post
  19. Jackson Blue bathrooms

    I was at Jackson Blue today and walked into the bathroom to find all 4 sinks filthy. There was grass and mud in all the sinks. It appears that...

    Started by RN, 01-06-2008 07:06 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,369
    01-09-2008 07:14 PM Go to last post
  20. New York Times calls for SCUBA Regulations

    Today's (01/08/2008) New York Times has an article calling for the regulation and oversight of the SCUBA industry. They cite the death of an OW...

    Started by Ken Hill, 01-08-2008 01:19 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,535
    01-09-2008 04:43 PM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts