This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
i just talked to margaret at madison blue, levels are going down, foggy basin but some clearing. POSSIBLY open for cave diving late weekend. sunday...
Does anyone remember the correct 18Ah weight for the Mako to make it slightly aft negative in fresh water? I know that there is a wide variation...
A buddy and I will be doing this in a few weeks and I have a few questions. I have been a little way down. I dont want to decribe how to get...
Those of you that have been on the forum for several years know that we are on our third software. With the first one, we began the IRAP section....
If me and my buddies all get the two day pass from the Sheriff's office, do we need to bring the key back the first night or can we wait until we are...
Hey I need some help. I am taking my Sheriff's Office dive team diving out to the 47 bridge and was wondering how the viz is. My sister saw it last...
I have never seen it that bad. There were 4 primaries going from the eye to the main line on Sunday. Most of them were badly routed in the middle of...
Does any one know the current explored distance in Cathedral?
I believe we have a cave diver from the area. Is he ok? My Aunt and Uncles Sears store was probably totaled but their granddaughter and the other...
Anyone been there recently and know the conditions?
Anyone have any good maps of those areas? Also there appeared to be two ways ( Jumps) into that area. Which one is the old and new and what are the...
I just got back from Florida. I video'd 4 dives and put them into one clip. These were 4 nice pieces of silty, low cave - my favourite type. They're...
It was reported a chunk of rock the ski rope was tied to broke loose leaving the rope very loose. I did a re-con dive this morning and indeed,...
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sfl-218weekiwachee,0,3222541.story Hmmmmm? I wonder if they will let me cave dive amongst the pretty mermaids. :-)
With the greatly increased number of folks cave diving both from the US as well as folks from abroad grows an increase of folks with little...
Ginnie Springs Outdoors is still accepting applications for full & part-time seasonal help: Repair Technicians, Register Staff, Rental & Air Staff...
Went up Juniper creek Sunday to ck on river levels & conditions @ Sweetwater. Was very peacefull until I got to the spring at Sweetwater. There I...
Have any of you guys gotten the "key" at vortex springs in NW Flordia , Ponce Deleon, and dove past the grate? Just wondering if it is worth doing...
Since the water table is up a little at Peacock (and it is nearly clear) it has me wondering if Bonnet is open for diving. It was little more than a...
Congratulations to NAUI'S newest Cave 2 Instructors in the High Springs Area, Doug Marcinek and Rich Courtney.
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules