Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 232 of 334 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 332 ... LastLast
Threads 4621 to 4640 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Wanting to upgrade....

    So the bug has bit. Cavern diving now reminds me of a strip club with a no touching policy. I got my cavern cert when I was 12, and that was cool...

    Started by jj1987, 03-06-2008 11:12 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,825
    03-07-2008 08:13 AM Go to last post
  2. Ginnie Question

    I have been working on doing the Mainland/Sweet Surprise circuit at Ginnie. I have been down Mainland to the T's that start at about 3,800 feet with...

    Started by jpdiver, 03-06-2008 08:57 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,248
    03-06-2008 09:54 AM Go to last post
  3. River level graph

    Click on the appropriate box next to the location you're interested in. http://ahps.srh.noaa.gov/index.php?wfo=tae

    Started by Line Squirrel, 02-26-2008 04:34 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,988
    03-06-2008 04:36 AM Go to last post
  4. Mako manual

    Does anyone have a pdf repair manual for a Mako scooter? I have the regular one but need to know how to disassemble the motor/clutch section. A...

    Started by Wizard, 03-03-2008 09:47 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,198
    03-05-2008 06:15 PM Go to last post
  5. jug hole?

    can somebody tell me about jug hole? I've been told there is some decent cavern diving there? I can't find much info about it

    Started by LiteHedded, 03-03-2008 10:48 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 12,467
    03-05-2008 01:36 PM Go to last post
  6. Paradise Springs Update

    I was at the spring today and had a good day on my new O2ptima and expect to go back and get more time on it. I spoke with the owner Curt Chappelka...

    Started by Ken Hill, 03-03-2008 08:59 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 3,987
    03-05-2008 11:15 AM Go to last post
  7. North Florida Weather

    Will Ginnie be next? FLOOD STATEMENT NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE JACKSONVILLE FL 1125 AM EST TUE MAR 04 2008 ...THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES...

    Started by DogDiver, 03-04-2008 04:43 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,400
    03-04-2008 05:28 PM Go to last post
  8. Bonnet & P3 picture

    This is my first attempt at posting pictures, so don't yell at me if this does not work. Remember TJ's picture of Bonnet a few weeks ago, a little...

    Started by Janet, 02-29-2008 03:02 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,681
    03-04-2008 07:16 AM Go to last post
  9. PSSP closed to all diving

    Sorry guys but I'm on my way to put up the no diving sign, I looked into Challenge sink before I opened the gate this morning and when the water was...

    Started by Janet, 02-29-2008 07:11 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,418
    03-04-2008 12:07 AM Go to last post
  10. Hey guys

    Hey guys.....long time, no talk... For those of you that remember me...well...give me a shout and say hi.... For those of you that don't....well...no...

    Started by MikeH, 02-25-2008 03:25 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,909
    03-03-2008 10:18 PM Go to last post
  11. Where is Blue Spring Beach?????

    Saw some pics on this site from that location. Any ideas? Do I have the wrong name. The pic looked like Mill Pond with a guy on a Kayak . Crystal...

    Started by tflaris, 03-03-2008 05:00 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,318
    03-03-2008 05:33 PM Go to last post
  12. ?..Eagle's Nest Report..?

    Has anyone dived The Nest recently (since Feb 2)? Please post condition report if so. Thanks Vince

    Started by OutlawCaver, 02-18-2008 11:09 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,230
    03-03-2008 02:00 PM Go to last post
  13. My posting time doesnt match the real time

    I made a comment this morning at 7:30,and it showed it was made at 12:30,which isnt here yet.Im sure I have a setting wrong.I live in the eastern...

    Started by stairman, 03-02-2008 06:36 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,037
    03-02-2008 07:02 AM Go to last post
  14. Cave Diver Arrow Wing Question

    I have been diving a Seatec wing for a long time and its close to giving up the ghost. I have started to look at replacing it and there are a lot of...

    Started by tmkarst, 02-29-2008 08:44 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,963
    03-01-2008 10:20 AM Go to last post
  15. Memorial Marker @ Ginnie

    Well, when diving at Ginnie yesterday, I saw a glint of metal off the line behind a rock. It was a Memorial Marker for Fransisco F. Dated 2007. I...

    Started by DogDiver, 02-13-2008 06:42 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,408
    02-29-2008 07:30 PM Go to last post
  16. Irish cave divers in Florida

    I am thinking of bringing a few irish cave divers over to florida with me sometime after the summer. Was just wondering if there is any socials or...

    Started by bob1577, 02-23-2008 03:38 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,775
    02-29-2008 10:37 AM Go to last post
  17. PSSP still open to diving

    I just spoke to Ranger Rick and the park is still open to divers, he said the water is still mostly going into P3. I see the water level at Branford...

    Started by Janet, 02-28-2008 08:51 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,495
    02-29-2008 10:06 AM Go to last post
  18. Peacock, traverse / reverse OC Staging.

    Hi gang, Beth and I were diving Peacock last weekend (Nice leisurely dive up peanut line and back..), and once back in the parking lot, the...

    Started by Mike Edmonston, 02-21-2008 03:14 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 23,155
    02-26-2008 08:23 PM Go to last post
  19. Paradise Springs

    From the Ocala star Banner. Now, one of the more attractive pieces of property in the gap - to both environmentalists and commercial water bottling...

    Started by Richard Atyeo, 11-18-2007 06:56 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 8,872
    02-26-2008 08:06 PM Go to last post
  20. new caves to dive?

    Hi there, We are two divers from far north. We have been to Fla 5 times but always dove the same well known caves like Little, Ginnie, Telford,...

    Started by Phil, 02-24-2008 07:25 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 5,956
    02-25-2008 08:21 PM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts