This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
:arrowredI'm a cave diver based here in Mactan Island, Cebu, philippines. If you are somewhere close to our area, my buddies in the Mantaga Adventure...
Today the clean up crew did a fantastic job of trash removal at the sink. Organized by Jerry Murphy and Fritzy Olson. It was great to see so many...
Just Wandering does anyone ever get that I shouldn't be diving(before, or during a dive) feeling? What do you do?
Does anyone have their advanced open water? :smt102 I've been looking at nitrox classes, and EVERYONE tries to get me to sign up for aow and...
If it is about the money, then why not charge frisbee players additional fees for the priviledge of playing frisbee. Charging additional fees to...
How does SSI round here? My first thought is that you would go with the greater depth value of 94ft since that would error on the side of safety....
On saturday evening this week we swam to the maple leaf and my class turned on their third and put in a cookie so that we could do the other half of...
We were thinking of diving Ginnie tomorrow but read a report on tampadiving.com from 3/12 that vis was down to 10-15ft due to tannic intrusion back...
This is an IUCRR notification to the cave diving community that yesterday. At about 1230 noon, a diver entered the water in Devils System, Ginnie...
I'm looking at this website http://www.srwmd.state.fl.us/30DayRiverLevels/30DayRiverLevels.asp?statid=123 and trying to figure out what is the...
I really appreciate the wooden prep stands at Peacock Springs, Orange Grove, Ginnie's Devils Spring for ease of setting up doubles. I'm wondering...
The Great Outdoors restaurant opened in High Springs yesterday. Excellent food, decently priced. Lots of cool cave diving photos on the walls and...
Could someone fill me in on what exactly happened with him? I was very close friends with his stepson dating back to kindergarten, and through...
I know this is in the Socials forum but it's going to be a worthwhile event. Not only will there be food and door prizes but finishing the stairs...
Does anyone know how much rain fell in N. Florida and S. Georgia today??? From what i saw on the tv it looks like that ya'll got nail with a lot of...
The water level is declining, the river gauge is visible again and at 6.83. Three steps are out of the water at Orange Grove and 6 at P1, I see no...
Has anyone dove BLue Spring located near Orlando? Any details? Found this link on Diving in Depth: ...
Just curious :) What size braided nylon line do you use for exploration in a new system? Is most of the line used for non-gold line passages #36?...
Can somebody give me an update of the Sante Fe river the last thing I saw was that it was up seventeen feet. Thanks
So the bug has bit. Cavern diving now reminds me of a strip club with a no touching policy. I got my cavern cert when I was 12, and that was cool...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules