This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
:reelright I just became a certified cavern diver thanks to Michael O'Leary. and was looking around for a good Backplate and Harness any brand...
Anyone heard anything about Troy Springs? I have an open water class this weekend and would love to head up that way. Thanks for the help. Stay...
A buddy of mine,recently cavern certified,tried double 95's yesterday for the first time.With the bands as high as they can go,and the wing in the...
After 12 years, I will be retiring from Ginnie Springs effective May 5th..... due to family health issues and, of course, the high cost of gasoline. ...
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/apr/11-the-race-to-find-the-world.s-biggest-underwater-caves/article_print
I am going to begin cavern diving within the next few months and eventually become full-cave dive certified. I have a standard open-water style BC,...
Looks like the Peacock area is geting nailed today by more rain. If those of you that live in the area could let us know how much the area is getting...
:skeeter2:skeeter3 We have a very small boil on P1, there are 4 steps left underwater, I would say there is 6 feet of viz at the best. The run...
Those of you hanging around Dive Outpost: what is the status of the Lauraville Spring located on Cathy's property? Last time I looked they were...
Any input on when the Luraville and surrounding area caves will become clear?? I haven't seen a brown out like this and just curious?
Anyone know how to contact the author/photographer Ned Deloach? PM me if you do.
Park Management has announced due to the road construction the park will be totally closed from the 15th until the 30th or whenever the road work is...
As some of you have seen, there is a new Forum. It is the Ozarks Forum for those of us who do a bunch of diving in the Ozark region. The powers...
What is the access like at Rose Sink these days? Rose Sink is definitely one of my favorite cave diving sites. I had the pleasure of diving it four...
Anyone have any information about current access issues? I dove them back in the day and was just wondering if they are still open access.
Moved to Travel advisor
After exactly 7 years, 11 months, and 23 days of being cavern cert, soooo many hours of reading, finding gear, etc, today I'll be done with gear...
I am posting this at park managements request. There will be a work crew inside Peacock Springs State Park working on the road from April 15th until...
can one take full cave class in a side mount rig? Or does it have to be back mounted doubles.
Heard from Cindy at Cathedral yesterday that Madison Blue opened for cave diving. I just got off the phone with a ranger this morning to...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules