This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
That picture that adorns our site this month was taken by Lori Allen of her friend Ken in Cenote Minotauro in Quintana Roo. Thanks Lori,
FYI Someone got a stage bottle/reg stolen at Telford this Sat. It was left in the basin near the entrance in about 15' of water. No sign of anyone...
Ladies and Gentlemen. After 15 years of working in diving for a living it has finally come to my attention that I work for dive gear. I will be on...
Im sure there must be a good reason but I cant think of one and have never read or been told why there isnt a line run in the eye or catacombs?
I took the challenge from Skip to start a new thread about these tanks. I don't know how many of them are still in use & was wondering if anybody...
A buddy of mine and me were diving that day and i cant remember what time we finished up the dive but there was someone in the ear cavern taking...
Del Rio, TX – July 20, 2008 – Cave divers from the Goodenough Springs Exploration Project surpassed their previous exploration efforts Sunday by...
I was wondering what others think about bringing the camera in the caves to take photos. Specifically, when are/were you ready, what should you keep...
It's been awhile, but I've finally managed to whittle down some data and am ready to collect a bit more. Did not get quite enough responses the first...
http://www.royalgazette.com/siftology.royalgazette/Article/article.jsp?articleId=7d87d373003000b§ionId=60
Comments, please? Anyone among us have experience with the Liquivision X1? Good things to say, bad things to say? Also, to all the VR3 users...
We are happy to announce that there is a new policy for the Liquivision X1 battery. After months of experiments, Liquivision has found a method to...
With Mike getting his Meg, completing his training, and Forrest asking when he was going to sidemount his Meg, I thought it was high time to post...
I remember reading something on here awhile ago about a cave system on blue grotto property that is away from the actual sinkhole. does anyone have...
What is the known annual rate of reduction in height of the Lips restriction? What u/w caves here in FL have are the most changing ...
hey guys. i keep hearing stories about the worm hole in ginnie. ive not explored ginnie extensively nor do i think its on the map. people keep...
Your suggestions please? Especially the, I would never buy a "XXXXX" again. Thanks for the help,
I need a bit more data on this survey. If you have not filled it out, please do. I'll post results, or link to results, when it's all done. ...
You can now find updates from the WKPP's two June weekends at Wakulla online. Point your browser to http://www.gue.com/WKPP/updates . The first...
hi everyone. im in the navy stationed in jacksonville. i will sadly be transferring to port hueneme california (about an hour north of LA) in dec-jan...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules