This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Has anyone dove Peacock in the last few days and know the affect of the rain on the system. Thanks
Sorry for any inconvenience but Cave Excursions East will be closing promptly at 5pm tomorrow, Tuesday, August 19. Please try to get back early for...
It looks like fay is projected to come up the west coast of florida and head into cave country on tuesday. If this is the case everyone should get...
Last weekend, at Ginnie, I think on the Bone Line, I noticed a repair. When I looked closely the ends of the line were not frayed. It almost looked...
I'm considering purchasing the Seavision Gaugereader mask. I have the option of getting the mask with yellow lenses which they claim helps in low...
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20080814/NEWS/344773666 Could this be a new dive site in the future? Site of the famous 911 video...
Anybody diving Orange Grove in the next couple days? Can ya pull my reel? I don't plan on being in there for a while. PM me if you need to but...
Okay, dang it, I've been looking all over for a schematic I used to have- does anyone have a technical drawing or CAD of standard 3/4 scuba tank...
Can someone confirm or deny that you have to be Full cave to dive Jackson Blue?
Sorry for any inconvenience, but Cave Excursions East will be closed on Wednesday, August 13th, so please make your gas plans ahead of time. We will...
If your going thru a no-mount restriction and you remove your tanks,other than holding on to them for dear life,what keeps you from becomeing too...
Anyone been to Akumal or Tulum lately? Have not been down there for a year and a half - looking for a general taste of what is going on and the...
Ill start.P1 to Olsen and back,Peanut tunnel to Peanut restriction.
http://www.cedricverdier.com/writings/tectionnary.php
The line needs to be fixed in there, when I dropped down this morning, the gold line was laying on the floor so I reattached it to the usual rock,...
OK, go ahead and call me an idiot. Good - now that you have got that out of your system maybe I can get some real advice. I dive with a Dive Rite...
Before the distance tunnel there is a funky spot where the line goes through a narrow tall fissure.What is this called?I know half hitch[similar] is...
Is Teleford still only assesible by boat?
http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingnews/2008/08/woman-drowns-in.html Woman drowns in Hudson sinkhole HUDSON -- A 45-year-old woman drowned in a...
A dear friend sent this to me as an indicator of the looming global water crisis. For an update, please view the following: ...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules