Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 220 of 334 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Threads 4381 to 4400 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Gas Mixing Software-iPhone

    Anyone know of a Gas Mixing Software for the iPhone. I was diving Trimix with Ray and Daryl from New Orleans and Daryl had a PDA version. It worked...

    Started by tflaris, 10-04-2008 07:14 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,730
    10-05-2008 09:51 PM Go to last post
  2. Hart Spring

    I just wanted to let everyone know that the Hart Spring system is open and recovered enough from the flood to be diveable. Visibility is roughly 50...

    Started by Jerry, 10-02-2008 07:21 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,928
    10-05-2008 05:09 PM Go to last post
  3. Hendley's Castle

    Trying to find some video or footage on Hendley's castle. Anyone know of anything???

    Started by jac3foley, 09-29-2008 06:43 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 5,466
    10-02-2008 08:26 AM Go to last post
  4. Question SM Harness

    I have an extra backplate, harness material and a wing. I want to rigg a sidmount harness. Does anyone have a pic of what it should look like after I...

    Started by caver, 10-01-2008 11:23 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,183
    10-02-2008 07:59 AM Go to last post
  5. SS Rentals?

    Who, in the Ginnie area, rents SS scooters these days?

    Started by Line Squirrel, 09-28-2008 04:05 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 4,003
    10-01-2008 11:49 PM Go to last post
  6. Grim reaper video?

    Hey, what happened to the grim reaper video that TJ et al made some years back? - Jeff

    Started by JeffB, 09-24-2008 08:28 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,641
    10-01-2008 11:27 AM Go to last post
  7. Gypsum Karst caves?

    I've seen some info on gypsum karst caves, many of which have submerged regions. Has anyone dove any caves formed in this type of formation? Does the...

    Started by Chunky, 09-25-2008 12:31 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,006
    09-29-2008 04:55 PM Go to last post
  8. First Drysuit Experience - Not so dry

    My brand spankin' new Santi dry suit came in this week, and I was excited for my first opportunity to dive dry. Let's just say it wasn't that much...

    Started by inkdiver, 09-19-2008 08:42 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 31
    • Views: 13,297
    09-29-2008 11:22 AM Go to last post
  9. Moved: rest in peace buddy- Jackson Blue, Sept 2008

    Started by HappyHacker, 09-19-2008 09:52 PM
    • Replies: -
    • Views: -
    09-29-2008 09:12 AM Go to last post
  10. Almost peed my pants....not my drysuit this time

    I was going through some more photos that I took this past weekend at Ginnie. While we were exiting the Eye we noticed something funny, but I didn't...

    Started by inkdiver, 09-23-2008 08:06 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 8,219
    09-28-2008 08:31 AM Go to last post
  11. Talcum powder

    I am a new drysuit user. I recently dove with some other guys using drysuits and one of them used talcum powder and the other used Johnson's baby...

    Started by scoupland, 09-23-2008 11:42 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 38
    • Views: 11,519
    09-26-2008 06:38 AM Go to last post
  12. Amigos dive center

    I stopped in yesterday for the first time with a new dive buddy Dean.This place is cool,and Wayne is really nice as well.Its not your average dive...

    Started by stairman, 09-07-2008 06:37 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 13,157
    09-24-2008 10:00 AM Go to last post
  13. please recommend an NSS-CDS or NACD Cavern Instructor around Cancun

    I would like to get cavern certified in January 2009 while on vacation in Mexico. I'll be staying in Puerto Morelos, can anybody here recommend a...

    Started by shiva, 09-22-2008 01:48 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,216
    09-23-2008 12:36 PM Go to last post
  14. Cave country

    How is cave sountry down there. Im up here in georgia and was planning on coming down there next weekend. Was wondering how the caves were looking...

    Started by J_glenn06, 09-21-2008 10:35 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 3,872
    09-22-2008 06:12 PM Go to last post
  15. Be like Mike M.

    Looking forward to be like Mike........... Meg crossover class on Friday with Jill H. How are conditions at Ginnie?

    Started by tflaris, 09-22-2008 08:10 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,678
    09-22-2008 09:01 AM Go to last post
  16. Olsen Access

    I was thinking about the Olsen access hold-up and I started laughing about requiring wheelchair access at the Devil's Millhopper (what a fun ride to...

    Started by Gary, 09-14-2008 01:30 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,601
    09-20-2008 05:44 AM Go to last post
  17. Question Deco

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Military-water-bladder-tank-storage-surplus_W0QQitemZ270139903611QQihZ017QQcategoryZ11751QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_t...

    Started by caver, 09-19-2008 10:29 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,422
    09-19-2008 10:29 PM Go to last post
  18. Cave collapse risk

    This may be a stupid question, I have always wondered about the true potential risk of a partial cave collapse. I know that water pressure plays a...

    Started by phillip1, 09-18-2008 05:14 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 7,220
    09-19-2008 07:54 AM Go to last post
  19. solo diving survey results

    Many of you took the solo diving survey on "surveymonkey" at my request posted here on the forum awhile back. Preliminary results are in with...

    Started by skip, 09-15-2008 06:58 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 10,851
    09-19-2008 05:47 AM Go to last post
  20. stories welcome

    Hi, I am interested in people who would like to contribute to a diving publication with their personal stories and experiences. Especially people...

    Started by pasta, 09-19-2008 04:28 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,639
    09-19-2008 04:28 AM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts