Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 219 of 334 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Threads 4361 to 4380 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Jackson Blue Access

    I spoke with Mr. Chuck Hatcher today concerning the key shortage for cave divers entering JB. He expects to have a swipe card/key code system...

    Started by Jim Clark, 10-23-2008 02:14 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,054
    10-24-2008 03:24 PM Go to last post
  2. Lafayette Blue - what are they building?

    I stopped at Lafayette Blue SP today to look at the spring (looks good), but am wondering what is being constructed near the park entrance? They...

    Started by Serota, 10-22-2008 09:04 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,169
    10-24-2008 01:14 PM Go to last post
  3. Who shocked Peacock?

    I heard the rumor which may explain the sudden clarity of the basin about a month or so ago.

    Started by stairman, 10-19-2008 08:25 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 6,428
    10-23-2008 09:52 AM Go to last post
  4. Need to get two tanks from Tampa to CEE

    Hi All, I have two 108s that I need to get from the Tampa area to Cave Excursions East in the next couple of weeks. I don't have any trips...

    Started by BgDadddy, 10-20-2008 08:44 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,812
    10-22-2008 06:29 AM Go to last post
  5. Woohoo, congrats Andrew.... :)

    Just wanted to be the first to offer you congratulations on all that you've accomplished this week, and boohoo to all the naysayers.... :) But you...

    Started by Rich, 09-11-2008 04:51 PM
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 9
    • Replies: 88
    • Views: 22,290
    10-22-2008 02:21 AM Go to last post
  6. Cave Diving in Chile?

    Anyone know anything about any cave diving in Chile? PM- thanks! Jason Richards

    Started by rchrds, 10-14-2008 04:16 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 3,070
    10-16-2008 04:53 AM Go to last post
  7. Info. on Magnitude

    I'm doing some research on the Magnitude of Springs in Florida (amount of gallons of water per given time). There are a lot of web sites showing 1st...

    Started by metaldector, 10-15-2008 10:19 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 5,074
    10-15-2008 10:20 PM Go to last post
  8. Unintended Consequences Redux

    Well it happened again, this time I was diving Jackson Blue on Cave Adventurer’s customer appreciation day (Edd put on a great day) with Keith M....

    Started by wingman, 10-12-2008 08:21 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 4,070
    10-15-2008 05:16 PM Go to last post
  9. Dog at ginnie??

    I am planning on going down to ginnie tommorw but i have no place to leave my dog. Does anyone know were we coud leave him near ginnie just for a...

    Started by J_glenn06, 10-13-2008 06:21 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 2,946
    10-15-2008 11:34 AM Go to last post
  10. Manatees at Ginnie

    We camped at Ginnie this weekend and was kayaking the river.Paddled across to July spring and there were two Manatees there.One got spooked and swam...

    Started by stairman, 09-22-2008 07:54 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 8,538
    10-13-2008 04:19 PM Go to last post
  11. DUI Valve Removal

    I have a DUI CLX450 with the low profile inflator and exhaust valves... I have a terrible leak coming in through my LP inflator valve and need to...

    Started by IowaCaveDiver, 09-28-2008 08:25 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,728
    10-12-2008 09:58 PM Go to last post
  12. Looking for two reels left in Ginnie

    Did anyone happen to pull two reels from Ginnie in the past 6 weeks? They would have been in the area headed toward the Hill 400 area. Reels were...

    Started by PerroneFord, 10-12-2008 08:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,556
    10-12-2008 08:51 PM Go to last post
  13. Where to cavern dive with doubles?

    Hello all, I did a search and came up empty handed. My friend and I are both cavern certified and would like to take basic cave in the spring. We...

    Started by sclakediver, 10-09-2008 11:46 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 6,592
    10-11-2008 12:03 AM Go to last post
  14. Salvo 12W led (unbiased) review

    Just go a Salvo 12W led, the light seems very well built and the battery canister is very compact and nicely designed. since it comes precharged I...

    Started by phillip1, 10-02-2008 10:55 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 8,160
    10-10-2008 04:49 PM Go to last post
  15. New dive shop!

    I know most of you live in cave country but for some of us that live in georgia there is a new dive shop opening up in south georgia this month. It...

    Started by J_glenn06, 10-09-2008 11:03 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,544
    10-10-2008 04:25 PM Go to last post
  16. Orange Grove Conditions?

    Anyone been to O.G. in the past couple days? I need to take an OW diver for a close dive and thought I'd show her around the park. But don't want...

    Started by PerroneFord, 10-09-2008 10:12 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 4,216
    10-10-2008 04:12 PM Go to last post
  17. Manatee - Lost Scooter

    If anyone here is diving Manatee over the next week or so and happens to bump into a Magnum Gavin Scooter, please PM me. I lost one during a long...

    Started by Marc Singer, 10-06-2008 08:25 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,879
    10-10-2008 08:23 AM Go to last post
  18. Changin bulb on DR 18 watt

    Any ideas on getting the pin out that holds the bulb in?

    Started by caver, 10-07-2008 09:06 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 1,468
    10-08-2008 01:43 PM Go to last post
  19. cathedral question

    Could anybody advise if I can bring my dog to Cathedral, what the policy does say? He is afraid to stay home alone with my new cats :-)

    Started by ARY, 10-07-2008 07:50 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,471
    10-08-2008 12:48 AM Go to last post
  20. O2 Cleaning for 100% 0xygen deco regulator

    I want to know how different is 02 cleaning for tanks, valves and regulators for use with 100% Oxygen in comparison to 02 cleaning for use with sub...

    Started by ScubaG, 12-18-2005 03:50 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 31
    • Views: 25,151
    10-06-2008 07:41 PM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts