This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
All, I was up at Manatee last Thursday and ended up having to leave a DR Red primary reel on the main line between Catfish & the headspring. Reel...
So, has anyone seen the petition that is going around to block publication of an article detailing the ongoing exploration of the Devils system? How...
Hi guys! new to the forum, but i have a padi open water ticket! Im studying product design at the university of derby, UK and am doing my final...
Would these help me get in and out of Olsen?
Hi everebody! We are about to vizit Dominican republic soon. I would like to recieve some information about cave diving there from a person who was...
It's that time a year again, the Manatees have returned to Blue Spring, Orange City, and the park is closing the spring for swimming and diving until...
A friend and I are looking to take a stage class in the spring and I was looking for some cheap used 80's (but newer, not 6351 alloy). I came across...
:smt100 Tropical has moved their LCL shipping to West Palm Beach. I'll be needing about 2500 cubic foot of He (this month). I'd simply LOVE 4500...
School Sink (Wayne's World) is temporarily closed to diving until further notice. Two divers were recovered yesterday from the cave and a police...
On behalf of the CDS I am authorized to report Cow Springs will be closed until further notice! I am sad to report there has been another episode...
Looking for a replacement 10W HID bulb to go in my DR handheld... some of you might not know this light too well... it was out for a couple years...
I need to get some... whose got 'em? (cheap is good) -Matt
To the management of Ginnie, It seems that you have been unwittingly drawn into a situation that you'd prefer not to have. There is new...
Hello I have the great pleasure to announce the publication of my book, "The Cave Diving", The Best way to enter in the fifth dimension. ("La...
Hi all, I have a sensor at Peacock that Mike McCauliff was kind enough to install for me (Thanks Mike!). If anyone is diving at Peacock and...
I am pleased to report that there were some new visitors to this highly touted location today. The viz on the main line from the coat hangers on back...
I have a lot of experience using my drysuit pvalve (it's the one piece of halcyon equipment i enjoy using) but not much in the way of installation or...
OK everyone, Tom and I have had a long chat. We both think that taking shots at each other over the Internet is not a good way to proceed. And I...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules