This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Florida supreme court has now ruled that Parental Waivers are no longer valid in the state of Florida and children can also still not sing the...
I finished Subject course last night in JB with Nick Leone. We did the 4th and final dive of the class in about 40-60 feet of viz. The rains from...
I took some simple assumptions an looked at risk involved in choosing a safe air reserve. The results were fairly sobering... I realize this could be...
Hey All, My girlfriend and I are planning to take the survey workshop coming up in January and would like to start doing some basic survey in a...
I am not trying to restart any controversies or belittle any decisions that have been made with regard to Ginnie Springs. I would like to suggest...
Just for curosity sake what is the longest cave done with a rebreather where the ceiling of the cave is between 120-160 meters deep. asiancave
This excerpt from other thread made me remember a question I was going to pose to my instructor. Might as well play with it here too. We did not...
Does anyone know if the TSA has an official policy for flying with HID batteries? I've heard that some people have had trouble. It would be ashame to...
Cop friend told me about this place, said when he first went there 5 years ago water was crystal clear. I went for the first time about 6 months ago...
i would like your help in finding a website. it was a guy from argentina and his site had a wreck and cave diving section. great videos and he also...
Well last weekend I left my primary in Orange Grove, and kept saying, yeah well' go back for it tomorrow... well tomorrow came and went and it's...
Hi all, I am in need of a few cave diving photos from Florida springs for use in a research poster presentation at a geology conference next...
The electronic access gate to JB is up and running. For now the procedure remains the same as always. Go to the Sherriff's Office and sign in. ...
...ain't so new any more. I've just come back from a 5 day trip to Ginnie. It was deeply disappointing. My very first dive was to the...
In another thread, the query came up regarding the existence of "full cave" as a certification. It was something of an off-topic discussion in that...
The question raised by the original accident analysis thread could maybe be restated as a question regarding the correlation of accidents/incidents...
I just had to get 4 LP Steel Tanks Hydroed for the first time and so now I have to do another O2 cleaning. When I took the gas blenders class about...
As of today Cow has reopened
Thanksgiving day at Little River had a pleasant surprise for me. There was a little blue fiber optic cable for a camera tied right to the...
Just completed my 100th cave dive last week at Jackson Blue. Thanks to everyone on this forumn for your advice and suggestions. Safe Diving ...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules