This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
It was suggested that the rule of thirds be modified when diving solo. I'd like to hear suggestions for modifying this rule.
Any reports from this past weekends get together at Hart Springs? & conditions please.
What is the current protocal at the Ear. I understand that in addition to removing snap and gap, the mainline has been moved back further in the...
I think I need a lttle help with where all this stuff is supposed to go. I've been messing around with the Nomad and have most of the stuff right....
for obvious reasons.
Just curious to see how many folks we may have met from this forum on our recent trip to Florida. My buddy and I are from Missouri and we down Jan 3...
Well, I bit the bullet and bought a new HID light to replace my old MLS with the MR 16 "club" head. Really light weight and compact. Now if I could...
Deleted
just got my copy of the new cave book, brought it to work today, needless to say i didnt get much done! (i hope my boss doesnt cruise this forum!) i...
What is the dual baseline method used to survey low viz caves? It was mentioned in the first chapter of the Heinerth & Oigarden cave diving book. ...
I got some good pictures of unknown divers exiting on the peanut tunnel. If it was you, let me know. I’ll send them to you. Here's one. Anyone...
I'm putting together a box of cave stuff to send to a friend in Bonaire. He is one of few permitted to cave dive there to monitor the systems (dry...
http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/37249084.html
I'll be in the Chiefland area with a buddy on the 18th of this month. What is the best tide time to dive their? We plan on a gold line run from...
I would like to congratulate everybody involved with this project. When the vandalism occured at Cow Springs I consulted with the top people involved...
We picked up 2 of these at my work today and looked pretty cool kind like a simi dry suit just goin to see what you guys thought about them i might...
Just curious if anyone knows anything about a site called Scott Springs that is part of a fairly new city or county park behind the Wal-mart in...
I did the midnight dive on Newyears eav,and was quite warm diving wet.When I looked at the log on my Nitekplus it read 64 degrees.Anybody else get a...
Hi there, I would like to tank again M. Kelly Jessop for guiding us in Hart Spring a week ago. It was a great dive and it was also verry interesting...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules