This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Diving at JB last night my buddy motioned me over to look behind the rock on the deco ledge (on the left in the cavern) to show me some initials...
Is there a good map of Anderson Spring, or does anyone have survey data for it?
I’ve been diving for many years but cave diving for only the past three. During all of my open water diving, I never was questioned by family...
Was looking for some info on Eagles Nest. Wanted to see what kind of distances and depths you are getting at those distances (max & average depth...
As a result of inattention on my part, I ended up with a fill of 28% Nitrox, instead of the usual 32% I've breathed for years. I dived it at Ginnie...
I bought a Pinnacle Evolution 2 at the beginning of Summer, but due to local temps being too warm, haven't taken it out diving until now. It was a...
Hi, I'm looking for any divers heading to Madison Blue Springs on Thursday (2-12) or Friday (2-13) - preferably Friday. I have two sensors to...
I may have an opportunity to do a cultural exchange through my university over the summer - does anyone know anything about the archeological...
The last time I dived, as an experiment, I carried 2-10 watt primary lights. One on the belt of my Nomad and the other on the back. I mainly did...
http://www.abcarcade.com/cave-diving.html
After the recent change to the gold line in Devil's Eye, an informational sign has been attached at the Henkle restriction which communicates that,...
We had a brainstorm and created a new category in the Photo Gallery for Cave Diver's Pets... Enjoy! Cave Diver's Pets...
I was try to gain access to the Instructors privite forum. I sent an email to the forum admin like it said but still have not heard and thing back. I...
Considering blueprint for survival, accident analysis, and the recent suggested additions to things that kill, i wonder if a risk analysis is...
Anyone?
I learned this past week that in order to be able to enter Manatee from Friedman sink, you have to go one time with someone who has dove that sink...
Below are a few pictures from Amigos Second Anniversary Celebration. During the celebration, we were treated to a short viewing by Wes Skiles of...
My buddy and I have now been to Orange Grove Peacock Cow Springs Manatee Springs Catfish Sink Devils Ear Devils Eye Little River King Spring
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules