This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
I left a spool at the jump from the Crossover Tunnel to the Dark Water Tunnel today. If anyone would be so kind as to pull it and let me know where...
I'm going to dive Orange Grove this weekend and I wanted know how it's holding up to the Monsoon.
Anyone been to EN this last week (I was there last weekend, so other than last weekend)? Any information about viz improving or becoming worse...
Has anyone heard of Spring Lake down near Palmdale in Glades County? It is part of the Fisheating Creek park area.
The University of Florida Academic diving program is in jeopardy of being cut in the next round of budget cuts. The program has class all the way...
Rode the V-Star out to Hart Springs this morning; Little Hart has a good wad of grass swirling on top of it. Black Lagoon is almost Black. The...
The word is Madison is back open. I've only been twice, once as an Intro diver and once full cave. Apparently I need to know where the rabbit hole...
South Georgia since last Saturday has gotten over 7 inches of rain in spots,and I understand the Chipola will hit high levels. That translates to...
looking for someone to tell me about jug? We are planning on going down just for the day to do some cavern diving. I hear if the sun is shining you...
Little River is syphoning already. Got a report that Cow's downstream side is springing with river water. Telford is out too. No word on...
A friend of ours sold a used UV26 to a gentleman in Alabama, and we were hoping that if anyone was going by Edd's or to Alabama anytime soon, they...
I saw a neat gap spool at Devil's today. The spool is about 18 inches across and is lined with heavy duty plastic chain. It was between the mainline...
This was posted on the Roppel Project Forum, and we thought some others might be interested: National Park Service to Recommend Re-Survey of...
Is the wire in the battery connection connector (going into the anderson power poles) 15amp (16-18 gauge)? Thanks, trying to order some of the power...
http://www.cavediver.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10078
Anyone ever try a Halcyon 36lbs single wing on double ALUMINUM 80s? (I already own the single wing). My 55lbs wing is sloppy and sticks up higher...
so i was diving in manatee springs a few weeks ago, and saw many scallop shells. who can tell me if they are fresh water scallops or at one time...
Dove Jughole in Feb. and ranger didn't check anything. Dove it once before (several years ago) and ranger did a proper inspection then. I guess it...
I have never seen duckweed at peacock1.
I need to get some tanks from Gainesville up that way. If anyone is going that way let me know. Thanks, Marson
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules