This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Hello every one, im a new member of this forum and this is my first post. Pretty nice site you guys have here. :) Anyway, im looking for...
Ok guys here is te deal. I work at a local dive shop and my boss has put me in charge of decorating a wall with nothing but cave and tech diving...
The water will actally cover the 51 bridge. That is high water. Janet FLOOD WATCH: TUESDAY UPDATE (7 A.M.) Staff The Suwannee River, fed...
I just tried to get some information about state parks with cave diving, but the entire website seems to be down. Is the equipment near one of the...
I was wondering if any one new the condition of egale's nest and diepolder with the flooding Thanks
If you were diving sidemount at Ginnie on Saturday April 11th, headed in the Eye around 12:30 in the afternoon I have a few choice words for you......
Any word on Ginnie Springs and where the are at right now
just spoke with Mark Wray, owner of Ginnie. Eye and Ginnie both still blue. They are open for diving this weekend.......... they will update thier...
I know it is not strictly on cave diving. But there are apparently some dry caverns/caves in Ocala. Can anyone point me to that or tell me about...
Thread move to correct forum.
Did a nice dive today at Mill Creek. The basin is clear, the cavern is dark, but diveable. The upstream is fair vis,at least 50' Find a guide and go...
Hey all. New cave diver here. Been busy upgrading equipment from OW to cave, and bought some Salvos from a CDF member on the Gear Exchange. ...
Just a warning for cave divers traveling through Georgia to do your homework on the gasoline status in the state. We are having panic buying of gas...
Ownership has asked me to let everyone know that Ginnie is open for all activities including diving! The tarp has been installed, a temporary...
Who dove last weekend and where... What were the conditions like. Thinking of diving this weekend. Thanks Tony Flaris
With the current situation at Peacock, it is truly hard to reconcile the images of flooding with the great experience I enjoyed last Thursday and...
Need tanks delivered from Edd’s to Jacksonville or Saint Augustine. I left two sidemount tanks at Cave Adventures (Edd’s) in Mill Pond and...
Hey all i am thinking about building some sort of tank carrier for the back of my truck for when i go diving. I will need to be abel to take it out...
yo all My name is Matt and I just recently came about this forum. Looking forward to participate, listen, greet and meet. greetings from...
looking to buy new drysuit underwear. Anyone with experience with Dive Rite Primaloft vs Weezle Extreme? I do a lot of my diveng in cold lakes...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules