This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Has anyone been to Morrison recently?
This is a copy of a post in Ontariodiving.com by Marc Belair. He gave me permission to post it here to get some ideas from members here who have...
I have recently had two compasses (a Scubapro and Parkway) work perfectly on the surface and then freeze up underwater. Is anyone familiar with this...
Has anyone dived Holmes Blue? I would like to know more about it before I trek off to find it with GPS and canoe. Thanks Vince
I saw a post saying the park was still closed, but what about non-diving? I was hoping to take some pictures next weekend? is 180th st. open...
My wife Li took Friday off and went down to Ginnie for an afternoon dive. The river has receded and the water level is at the second step. The tarp...
Does anyone have any experience or knowledge on the Hollis scooters? Thanks, Jason
I read a chapter in a book several years ago about the triple drowning in 1972 on the millpond. I remember that many of the things I "knew" about the...
just got the new issue and kelly jessop is stepping down, thanks for the great job kelly. He mentions an accident at school sink. Can anyone shed...
I would like some opinions to start a dialogue on having several safety bottle air caches at JB. I am well aware of all the pros and cons of having...
know that there is a cavern in morrision ,but also heard there is a cave. if so is it backmount or sidemount.thanks for any info.
someone with a house on my street died in a cave while diving in 1979 - sept 1, i think. his initials were imh, 3rd. where can i find out more? ...
Is anyone using the LP flexable hoses? Can you give us a review of them? I'm side mount so application there would be helpfull. Do they make HP...
Anyone speculate what will be diveable April 20th -May 2nd? Was really wanting to hit Peacock again...but... any suggestions?
With the recent rash of alleged bad gas fills and oily residue in tanks filled here in the area, Cave Excursions East will be closing down our gas...
Ok.... long story short, I still need a motor for my inflatable. I'm looking for a 15 or 20HP tiller outboard. I'd really like to get my hands on...
Went on a guided dive this afternoon at School Sink. Acccording to my guide Paul Henierth some of the best visiblity since 2000. Visibility was...
There is a recent change to the sign in process for JB. The Sheriff's Office no longers does the sign in, you now go to Cave Adventurers. They are...
It seems that there have been quite a few people getting bent (to some degree) at Ginnie. I have heard of at least 6 people, and I personally know a...
The biospeleological society sent this link to a cbs news video on white nose syndrome. it's not very informative, but summarizes the problem. you do...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules