This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Anyone dive Cow recently? If so, what were the conditions? Thank you.
Anyone been to Ginnie? We are coming up this weekend. Nobody has posted anything in awhile. Thanks
Yesterday, a high pressure cascade system tank ruptured at a LDS a mile from my house (Panama City Dive Center). No one was injured. I have just...
from http://www.tallahassee.com/article/20090610/NEWS01/906100327/-1/NEWS06/Cherokee+Sink+won+t+reopen+without+permit+ June 10, 2009 Cherokee...
Are Cypress Springs accessible by canoe or kayak if so, where do you put in and how long does it take to paddle?? I have gotten mixed information...
Does anyone know if it is open and what the conditions are like??
Hey all! I just bought some AL 80's from a friend and he'll be leaving them at Edd's place on Saturday morning. If there's anyone who is coming...
I have been told that some people don't know about the upcoming social on July 4th. Here is a link to more information:...
Does anyone have any experience with one of these wings (2008 non EXP version), I'm thinking about picking one up this week. Please let me know,...
Big thanks to Gregg Stanton and Nicole for making this weeks diving as painless as possible. He was able to assist in every way possible. I highly...
Is Little River open and diveable? What are the current conditions. Thanks.
Hi all, been a member for a while but I really am a professional lurker. I seem to be on the gear exchange most of the time but really enjoy all the...
Hi, Thought some might be interested in some results from our Wakulla willingness to pay survey...was going to present at the nss/cds meeting but...
Just wanted to thank again those that completed surveys for our jackson blue and wakulla economic studies. We will probably be doing more work in the...
Any suggestions for the Marianna area, beyond MMP, Morrison, and Vortex, off the beaten path is ok, but we would prefer land access. Thanks for...
Any suggestions on a boat and captain for Mill Pond? Thanks for the help, David
Hi everyone, A group of us have taken the time to create www.cavedivinghistory.com We were able to use the 424 entries in the history chapter...
Good morning! I have posted the second part in my three part interview with Steve Bogaerts...
Peacock is open to cave diving (no OW or cavern). Viz is 20',and very tannic. Lines are in good shape,but there is debris on the line,and some line...
well, not officially linked yet or anything, just uploaded 3 short videos of the DR, I have no space right now for more (will in a few days) and...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules