This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Was asked by the CDS safety officer to install a new sign out at Cow Springs. Yesterday the sign was mounted to a pole and buried in the ground out...
FYI to Peacock Springs users Please display your c-card and park pass on the dashboard in a manner that the ranger can read it. Not doing so can...
I have heard good things about their backup lights and bought one. I opened up the package and couldnt figure how to turn it on. Come to find out the...
Hey All, Doing a persuasive speech for a college class. I'm having a senior moment.....what is the website for the accident analysis site for the...
To all those divers in the Riviera Maya, we are holding a birthday party and drinks in Puerto Morelos tonight for Tom Iliffe at the local Argentinian...
Hart has finally cleared after the flooding. Black Lagoon is definitely living up to its name though. It is pretty much braille diving down to 40...
Anyone have any history or information on the Mexican line wars? During my training I think I saw some of this come into play and I would just like...
I'm moving my CCR from a Nomad system back to a backplate. I purchased an Armadillo butt plate and bungee set up. The buttplate went on to my DSS...
Hi, I'm presently located in Svalbard, Norway (hence the post) and finishing up a research paper about the effect of spring reversals on Peacock...
Has anyone here ever done a dive in the Winter Park Sink Hole aka Lake Rose? This made national news in 1981 when it opened up and swallowed a 3...
Right in downtown Budapest. Something to do after a day at the office.... www.stajniakleina.pl/stajnia/video/molnarjanos.wmv And its a...
I've been mounting my Diver Rite wreck light canister to my CCR O2 tank, but would like to change that to a backplate mounting using quick links for...
With Barry in Belgium? Leviathan suing Halcyon and Halcyon trying to end Leviathan, and Dive Rite seems to only be making smaller lights......Geeze ...
Hi Buddies, I'm now using a 21w and thinking of up-grade to a 50w because my whole team think it will give us a more enjoyable dive. But some...
I was up north of Toronto visiting my girlfriend's family this past month and for a touristy day excursion we stopped to visit the "Warsaw Caves"...
I'm not really sure about their claim of the "World's Biggest Cave" but the pictures are pretty : ) ...
Was wondering who was shooting video in Jackson Blue this afternoon (Sunday 7-26-2009)? My buddy and I were handling stages for the first time and...
I have been on the forum for a couple of months now and today finished my cavern class. I just wanted to thank everyone who gave me advice or great...
Hi, Mayfly ltd publishing house is planning to release Sheck Exley books in Poland soon. Right now we're looking for some photographs of Exley to...
I remember reading about Diepolder dives and that the "Floridian aquifer" had been encountered IE deep main drain etc ( I hope I remember...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules