This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Any place beside Extreme Exposure that rents drysuits? They don't have anything available (said getting a new zipper in the rental suit my size.) ...
A 12 page cave diving article with pictures is up on the Wired.com website today. This is one of the most viewed websites in the world, # 354 in the...
Does anyone know if Chris Wright is still teaching? A student of mine called my attention to the fact that he is not listed on the NACD instructors...
What happens when you hear of someone dying in a cave: 1. Do you analyze the cause of the incident? a. Does the cause of the accident give...
In the Oct. 2009 "Scuba Diving" magazine, there is an article titled "Death in the Dark". It gives sketchy details of an accident, but no location...
In response to the very active thread regarding lost buddy, what would you do and why. Here is a real incident one of my best friend and I had many...
This post by aainslie got me thinking about those who are driven to explore and innovate. "One last point (sorry to pick on you Steve!) - recently...
Anyone know of a nice, simple, digital dive log? I don't have the adapter to download straight from my computer, so I can't use that software....
I have Never tried it and thank God never needed to....... Does anyone have any info about being able to breathe off of your wing bladder in an out...
I was sharing the experience with my adventures yesterday with a friend, and it hit me. I was talking more about the fun I had acquiring spare parts...
I'm sitting here on the computer while a couple of buddies are diving. I was invited along, but declined. I gave a lame excuse and now admit that...
I'm in the process of upgrading my certification (took Cave 2 and provisionaled), not because I want to go that much FURTHER into caves, but because...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMrTYK2YmBM After a long time of following someone else in & out and having to be helped through the restriction to...
Trying to find some info/map of lower OG. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This Saturday the 12th there will be a memorial service for Bruce at 10:30. The location is Devil’s pavilion. Information provided by Wayne at...
I picked up a set of steel 72's recently and started wondering... this one tank is nearly old enough to be my father.... just curious, what would a...
Recently found a 1972 vintage dive computer !!! Was unearthed by Bobbi on 09/06/2009. Can be picked up at Dive Outpost. Please provide NASDS...
We did a dive in LFB yesterday (Saturday) and noticed all of the trash on the floor of the cavern/cave. Today (Sunday) , Jim , Bobbi and I brought 3...
Ive yet to dive this and plan to on Monday, opening day. Amigos is having a cookout too! Any tips on diving this sidemount for the first time besides...
I've noticed that there is more and more broken glass at Madison. I was wondering if I placed a weighted 5 Gallon bucket in the basin with a lid on...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules