This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
I am looking for a battery pack charger that will handle the dive light battery packs i have (lead acid, nMh, and liIon). Anyone have or know of a...
I am updating my GPS...I lost ALL my set points and address of "Cave Country" caves, fill stations, food, lodging...and so on. If you have an...
I went down the jump at P1 a few days ago. Does anyone know if it can be traversed to P2. I herd it colapsed near P2. I'm hoping to try a...
Of course 32% is the most common but it seems 30% should be for the many systems in the 100 ft range, keeping the 02pp below the 1.4 or 1.5 range.
Does anyone know what's up with Leviathan/Salvo? The Leviathan site comes up as a blank page. Thanks
As of November First Gary's Gulf Divers will no longer be in the Dive Store Buisness. WE WILL STILL RUN DIVE CHARTERS Starting Now Most of...
Using the current poll results, 1/3 of cave divers always run a line. That's wonderful and if those divers want to debate the merits they can argue...
Has there been at least one death at P1 that was directly attributed to not running a line at the entrance? My cave instructor told it has happened....
I'm trying to write a cave diving paper for my "Research Methods in Economics" class this fall, and the professor thought it was a great idea,...
Just wondering if all that rain in the catchment area up north is going to be a problem in a few weeks in Florida? Looks like Georgia is getting...
My dive computer requires me to select a fresh or salt water input prior to a dive. My question is if I descend into a cave system where the top 30...
I have been reading a lot of posts on here, where people admit to making blind jumps. I have also heard in conversations where people are willing to...
Currently live in Dallas and was wondering where the closest (70-degreeish water) caves are? I would like to drive somewhere and dive, but the...
Hey everyone, I own a Dive Rite Sun Spot light as or right now. It's a great light but I'm looking at making my way into underwater photography...
While looking through the Accident Analysis for the New Millenium, I was curious about Case #6 on slide 49. ...
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that i met during this first of many florida cave trips. I had a blast with two of the greatest guides in the...
Scholarships and Grants Many of you know that I am a proud member of the inaugural class of the Women Divers Hall of Fame. Each year we organize a...
i have a question about passing in a cave. when you come up behind some slower divers in a fairly tight cave, what is the procedure for passing or do...
I checked TampaDiving.com web page, but havent seen an update on there in a few weeks. Has anyone been by there lately? Is it close to being divable...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules