This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
If anyone knows where the Gainesville Grotto meets please contact me either via email or phone 352-209-5214 -Tony DC
No I haven't been drinking, but there are actually plans in the works to create an overhead environment a couple of hundred feet in length at Gilboa...
I HAD (emphasis on had) an organized tackle box of viton o-rings... probably 30 different sizes until it hit the garage floor this weekend......
Trying to find contact info for Ross Noble.... former NACD Cave/tech/trimix instructor/board member. He was a very active member of the cave...
We had a great dive in the jug. The ranger said no-one dove it opening day Thursday so we were the first in this year. The flow seemed down Im...
http://www.diverite.com/education/training/trainingclasses Seems to me like that's cutting off everything from your dealers/instructors.... ...
If any real cave divers with a camera happen to see a friend of mine in the caves this weekend, please post a pic. Many of us find it hard to...
Not sure if this has been posted before http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml10/10002.html Ward
Diving season for the Little Hart entrance of the Hart Spring system will start tomorrow. This entrance is open from Oct 1 to March 31. The...
It saddens me to even have to make this post,but if it accomplishes the goal then so be it. Over the last two years there has been a correlation...
Ok, so not to completely hijack the other thread lets start a new one. How are you diving stages and why? Please be more specific then just 3rds or...
I got to think about something while i was filling nitrox earlier for a customer so here it is." If you fill a al 40 with 100%02 is it sitting at...
Albeit brief without much detail, found this interesting reference on how Jill Heinerth is doing some testing for NASA in Wakulla....
This is a NMh scooter by Gavin. Anybody have any experience or performance info on it? Thx. Not trying to start a "best scooter" battle.
Coming off the other thread, if Eagles Nest in not the mount Everest of cave diving, what is? Just curious as to what peoples opinions are? What...
here is a valve of mine... came with a tank purchased a few years ago... I've never had it apart until now. I noticed a steady bubble trickle coming...
Camp Indian Springs is welcomes you to its 2009 Fall work day party. Keeping the Camp in working order through volunteering and donations ensures its...
As some of you know I am on the board of directors of the Cave Diving Museum, Recently it has been brought to my attention that we have had both...
I've been doing a little reading on Eagles Nest, as I would like to dive it on my next trip. I keep reading how this is the "Mount Everest of cave...
Tomorrow starts the first day of the dive season. The North Florida Springs Alliance wanted to pass along some info: The site is open for cave and...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules