Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 196 of 334 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 296 ... LastLast
Threads 3901 to 3920 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Thanks for the new line at Hill400

    There are always someone who work for cave community. As a diver who just enjoying 'ready to dive' tunnels, I'd like to appreciate all divers who...

    Started by daehag, 10-22-2009 03:55 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 4,058
    11-03-2009 02:46 PM Go to last post
  2. ginnie river intrusion tunnel

    On the way back from the hinkel today I was nosing around (about ten minutes) looking for the river intrusion tunnel (appears on the Berman map...

    Started by BigBoB, 11-02-2009 06:24 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,508
    11-03-2009 08:50 AM Go to last post
  3. What's the temps this time of year?

    Tonight I start packing for next week's trip ... figured I should ask. What's the water temps at Ginnie and Peacock this time of year? In August...

    Started by NWGratefulDiver, 11-02-2009 12:19 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,673
    11-03-2009 07:35 AM Go to last post
  4. GUE conference vs diving

    I'm planning to be in the High Springs / Lake City area the weekend of this conference (Nov 14 weekend). I'm not familiar with the attendance levels...

    Started by chilldive, 10-29-2009 12:59 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,976
    11-02-2009 09:06 AM Go to last post
  5. Wink Casey McKinley of WKPP visit to Australia

    Hear interview here: http://blogs.abc.net.au/sa/2009/10/the-secret-world-of-underwater-caves.html?program=south_east_mornings We just had a...

    Started by Aliens, 10-28-2009 05:23 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,521
    10-29-2009 02:18 AM Go to last post
  6. Peacock Sat. AM (filming w/ very bright lights)

    In the intrest of not blinding the hell out of someone, I wanted to put up a post for the very early divers at peacock. Bobbi & I will be shooting...

    Started by ajimmythekid, 10-23-2009 11:15 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 4,232
    10-28-2009 08:37 AM Go to last post
  7. Peacock Conditions

    Anybody dive peacock since the cold snap? Just wondering if the vis improved any.

    Started by Gene Powell, 10-21-2009 07:40 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,003
    10-26-2009 09:28 AM Go to last post
  8. Procambarus orcinus

    Does anyone have any information about Procambarus orcinus aka Woodville Karst Crayfish? Diving the Wakulla area today I found one about 4 inches...

    Started by bgillespie82, 10-21-2009 08:06 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 5,184
    10-23-2009 02:45 PM Go to last post
  9. Ginnie's depth

    I'm sure this has been asked before, but while looking at tampadiving.com, I noticed that Ginnie Springs - Devils Ear/Eye, is listed at being 173 ft...

    Started by chilldive, 10-21-2009 04:51 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,480
    10-22-2009 03:03 PM Go to last post
  10. Where to dive?

    I'm not familiar with springs south of Manatee. If I made the trek to dive Eagles Nest, what else is there between Manatee and Eagles Nest that's...

    Started by chilldive, 10-21-2009 05:20 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 1,416
    10-22-2009 12:19 PM Go to last post
  11. Locating Beth Murphy

    I am trying to reach Beth Murphy. Had email contact with her and she seems to have disappeared. If anybody sees here please tell her to contact me....

    Started by asiancave, 10-20-2009 08:07 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 1,620
    10-22-2009 01:07 AM Go to last post
  12. Angry Halcyon wings

    Anyone having problems with Halcyon wings forcing a head down position?

    Started by jimqh2o, 10-18-2009 08:14 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 2,820
    10-21-2009 04:57 PM Go to last post
  13. for our Russian cave diving friends

    yo For our Russian cave diving friends we have an article on our blog www.protecblog.com Как подготовиться к Кейв курсу greetings Matt

    Started by mattmexico, 10-20-2009 06:48 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,088
    10-21-2009 02:53 PM Go to last post
  14. Log Book Pages

    My girlfriend makes fun of my log book OCD, but its true, I have logged every dive for the past 10 years since open water checkouts and will continue...

    Started by IowaCaveDiver, 10-19-2009 05:07 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 9,887
    10-20-2009 10:18 PM Go to last post
  15. filling 72's

    I didn't realize there were concerns with filling LP72's to the standard NFL cave fill- 3600psi... that being said, do you know which shops will or...

    Started by IowaCaveDiver, 10-17-2009 09:12 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 7,088
    10-19-2009 07:12 AM Go to last post
  16. New Video of Ricks Spring Cave System

    Hi Y'all, I have just uploaded the newest video of the Ricks Spring cave system to my website. It is a continuous video from the Entrance to the...

    Started by wendellnope, 10-15-2009 11:53 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 6,432
    10-18-2009 09:24 AM Go to last post
  17. Water Levels?

    Whats peacock looking like or little river? Going to try and head down there sunday afternoon.

    Started by J_glenn06, 10-15-2009 11:18 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,229
    10-17-2009 09:07 PM Go to last post
  18. Emergency numbers in Cave Country

    I would like to compile a quick reference emergency phone # listing for myself. I have some numbers but I am not even sure if some of them are...

    Started by alias, 10-14-2009 09:14 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 3,717
    10-16-2009 07:12 PM Go to last post
  19. Cave diving=ecotourism

    http://www.tallahassee.com/article/20091014/OPINION01/910140305/1006/OPINION/Our+Opinion++Trail+ways Interesting that a Tallahassee blog has cave...

    Started by Kelly Jessop, 10-14-2009 05:27 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,215
    10-16-2009 08:09 AM Go to last post
  20. Cave Diver on kid's show "Totally Wild"

    Shown on TV here down under. A bit of cave diving fun for the kid's TV show "Totally Wild". Enjoy... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIBvmW7YDb8...

    Started by jdz, 10-15-2009 07:41 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,163
    10-15-2009 07:41 PM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts