This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=58a_1258590957 Apparently from Cenote Angelita, Mexico? Craziness. I had some photos from the Russian divers...
How many of you ever visit the websites of various projects or teams, such as EKPP, WKPP, the recently discussed Goodenough Springs Project, or the...
Pony bottels with there doubles. Who has them and who dont? If you have them why? If you dont have them why not?
The fam and I were doing some camping these past few days at Stephen Foster State Park, located along the suwanee. At the enterance of the park you...
In order to let our employees spend time with their families, Cave Excursions East will be open only from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm on Thanksgiving (this...
Lads/ladies I am at the point in my life where I need a change. I mean a total change. I am thinking of emigrating to the states and have things...
Should stage bottles be clipped to the line or placed away from line? I am just wanting to get diff. opinions from people on this. High flow vs....
Just wanted to notify everyone not to do any looking, and to remove it when you dive at Devils tomorrow morning. Marchand and I just completed a...
Here is a scenario based on a past dive that prompted me to consider various options. I am interested in what other cave divers may have done in...
So as not to hijack a different thread, I thought I would start a new one with my question. Sludge's quote from the other thread (shown below) got...
I would like to thank the forum and TJ for the great contest gifts. The Intova light is one of the best BU's out there and the black reels are loaded...
The new software is asking for a new password. I found out you can keep your old one. Just put it in the "form" in three places :-) If you already...
Is it sunset or a specific time? Trying to decide whether there's enough time for a late afternoon dive.
AL 80 vs Steel 72 for use as a "buddy" bottle? Thanks John
November 13, 2009 Goodenough Springs Exploration Project (GSEP): Notice of complaint against Texas divers Steve Cushman and Colin Irons. The...
Hoping someone out there can help me. I bought a light off Steve Gamble few years back and still works good. Only problem is i broke the cover glass....
Where is the boat ramp that is used to scooter up to Telford and how far of a scooter trip is that? Any special challenges with doing this (the...
I'd like to purchase some six gallon milk crates for storing my gear. Rather not spend a bunch of money on the net with shipping. Is anyone...
I was looking for speaking order/times. I've found information regarding speakers, but not times. Thanks.
If this needs to be moved thats fine i just didnt know where to put it. On November 30th 1975 Lewis Holtzendorff died. I like following up on some...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules