Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 193 of 334 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Threads 3841 to 3860 of 6673

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. H2O Audio Attachment Ideas

    So xmas came early and my girlfriend got me a H20 audio. I was wondering for those who have one, how are you attaching it? Are you leaving it...

    Started by atedeschi, 12-10-2009 04:32 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 15,131
    12-11-2009 08:20 PM Go to last post
  2. Waterhole #3

    Has anyone recently dove Waterhole #3 from the outside in towards Peacock. My partner and I have dove it from that direction many times. This past...

    Started by JJKJR, 12-07-2009 06:46 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 46
    • Views: 13,439
    12-11-2009 08:48 AM Go to last post
  3. Recommendations for Hernando, Pasco, and Hillsborough Counties

    I'm going to be visiting the Sunshine State from about 12/18-1/3. I plan to stop in cave country on the way to and from my vacation which will...

    Started by pwl4476, 12-09-2009 08:47 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 3,164
    12-10-2009 10:07 AM Go to last post
  4. Thanks

    Just want to say thanks to the person who turned in my mask at Ginnie today. I dropped it after a dive last night and didn't discover it missing...

    Started by L'eauB'low, 12-08-2009 10:03 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 675
    12-08-2009 10:03 PM Go to last post
  5. Rebreather absorbant and Peacock

    There has been a request by the staff to not dump your absorbant in the trash cans. This is overweighing the bags,they split open,and dump it...

    Started by Kelly Jessop, 11-01-2009 04:25 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 45
    • Views: 12,835
    12-06-2009 07:16 PM Go to last post
  6. New Locations to Cavern Dive Please!

    My dive buddy and I live in Asheville, NC and will be in FL next weekend. We are cavern rated but love checking out caverns and entrances. We...

    Started by Blackchains, 12-03-2009 02:42 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 7,350
    12-06-2009 10:12 AM Go to last post
  7. Heads up at Manatee springs

    Don't know who thought it was a good idea to put a deco line at the botton of the stairs at the end of the platform at Catfish. (tied across like a...

    Started by fghray1, 12-05-2009 05:01 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,111
    12-05-2009 07:58 PM Go to last post
  8. Diving with new people

    In the last couple of weeks, I have had kind of a new experience for me. I have set up cave diving with several people I not only hadn't ever met,...

    Started by LCF, 11-24-2009 06:56 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 61
    • Views: 23,240
    12-04-2009 09:19 PM Go to last post
  9. been on the suwannee?

    i'm wanting to head to the suwannee tomorrow hitting telford and some other sites but was curious if anyone had been out on that stretch of water...

    Started by IowaCaveDiver, 12-01-2009 10:54 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,683
    12-02-2009 08:51 AM Go to last post
  10. Eagles Nest Flow...

    Hi, I have yet to dive Eagles nest as I just recently got trimix certified. I do however have a few questions that the people of the board might...

    Started by karst2008, 11-25-2009 10:26 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 41
    • Views: 17,629
    12-01-2009 09:56 PM Go to last post
  11. Thumbs up are there any limits??

    This is a year old, but I don't think many of us have seen it Well worth the viewing. ...

    Started by Terry D, 11-25-2009 06:59 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,257
    12-01-2009 03:42 AM Go to last post
  12. Moved: Overhead Nitrox?

    Started by Tegg, 11-25-2009 08:26 AM
    • Replies: -
    • Views: -
    11-29-2009 09:44 PM Go to last post
  13. Time to fly south

    Loading up the van and heading to cave country tomorrow night. Ready for some clear warm water and great diving. So if you see a couple of country...

    Started by chilldive, 11-28-2009 08:32 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,380
    11-29-2009 03:54 PM Go to last post
  14. Scooter weight and stability

    List, A question to those who use scooters with multiple stages: how much does the weight of some leigher models scooters - like an X-scooter Cuda...

    Started by Niels Doorduijn, 11-28-2009 08:25 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,085
    11-29-2009 10:00 AM Go to last post
  15. Interesting line experience at Ginnie

    Hey all, I wanted to relay our experience at Ginnie last weekend and see if any of you can answer some questions or get your input. Our plans were...

    Started by sandy, 11-25-2009 09:23 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,479
    11-29-2009 07:42 AM Go to last post
  16. So what happens if...

    ... a cave agency goes under? I was glazing over the UWS thread (to print or not to print). After waking up, I thought to myself "so, what...

    Started by cmalinowski, 11-25-2009 07:23 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 10,320
    11-27-2009 07:19 PM Go to last post
  17. Exploration at Ginnie - my Article

    I thought I'd put this up as a warm-up to my talk at the NACD conference, and also for people who won't be going. I'll be showing some video of the...

    Started by aainslie, 11-09-2009 06:13 PM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 61
    • Views: 61,205
    11-27-2009 04:10 PM Go to last post
  18. Peacock Question

    Hey quick question. when diving the Olsen bypass from the crossover side, which is the best way to go, put in a spool and go to the left at the...

    Started by runawaylobster, 11-26-2009 09:20 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,431
    11-26-2009 05:03 PM Go to last post
  19. History of IANTD/TDI?

    I have two questions: 1. Can anyone recommend a forum for Tec Diving in general that is not necessarily specific to Cave Diving? I have questions...

    Started by ppsa, 11-25-2009 03:41 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,096
    11-26-2009 09:15 AM Go to last post
  20. Have you seen this?!

    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=58a_1258590957 Apparently from Cenote Angelita, Mexico? Craziness. I had some photos from the Russian divers...

    Started by JDostal, 11-19-2009 10:00 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 6,372
    11-26-2009 12:13 AM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts