This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Happy holidays to all!
It pains me to announce that due to the uncertainty of the state of the caves in Cave Country we are having to cancel the New Year's Day Social that...
Can anyone tell me if the location of Apopka Blue Sink is accurate in Walt's Tampa Diving Google Earth Map ? On the map it has the sink located to...
As anyone went to Eagle Nest recently? Reports on Tampa diving states that viz in the basin and in the ballroom was good but nothing on the viz in...
hi all, :arrowred just a few words to introduce myself, so frenchie, mid 50's, and seriously diving since 4years eventhough i am diving since 35...
Hi, Is it still Dive outpost that keeps the keys for cow? How is the conditions? Thanks Phil
I get this about 2-3 times a year. I'll be on a yoyo profile dive in freshwater that will go from -25mtrs to -3 back to 10 etc..etc..and at some...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZKuA_QZnBg He says that the cenotes were made by a meteor???
That's right! Apparently, people have been sneaking in with other divers because they don't want to pay the daily or annual fee. Chuck Hatcher was at...
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=8967770 Sorry about the ad at the beginning :(
See diagram to help explain this writeup. After experimenting with extending the runtimes of our scooters for maximum range, we tooled up Manatee...
Since you mention it we are headed down this week and need to renew our passes. Now that Janet is gone what is the best way of getting them renewed? ...
Hello friends, It could be worse but thanks to friends at the dive shop here, the vacation's not ruined. Neil had his regs and other hardware...
I know this has been beaten to death in the past, with a 7mm wetsuit will I need weight. I am 6'2 and 218 lbs. and new to sidemount. I have made 5...
What is the procedure for checking in JB. I heard you don't go to the sheriff's office anymore. Dale
and you left something at Peacock a long time ago, I have it. Contact me and I will get it back to you.
I have had the chance to meet several of the Old Timer's during the last couple of years. Each had a story or history to tell that I didn't know...
It's been less so long since I've been scootering I've been forced to do test discharges of the battery on my N19 to try and restore the battery...
When I started cave scootering I inquired into what knot to tie the tow rope on with. (How's that for ending a sentence with TWO prepositions?) It...
I'm sure this subject has been discussed before, but I couldn’t find anything recent in several searches so here goes. After reading all this "Zero...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules