Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 191 of 334 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 291 ... LastLast
Threads 3801 to 3820 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Warning - Spam alert

    I got the following email. If you move your cursor over the address, you will see it isn't from cavediver.net, but goes to a .ne.kr website (Korea...

    Started by FW, 01-11-2010 11:40 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 4,949
    01-11-2010 05:52 PM Go to last post
  2. How many cave divers in the world

    How many certified cave divers are there in the world? I have no idea, in the DR there are like 15 or so, but I am assuming that in the US it would...

    Started by phillip1, 04-12-2009 08:49 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 47
    • Views: 31,997
    01-09-2010 03:31 PM Go to last post
  3. Any on Site Web Cams?

    As I sit writing this from in front of my fire place in cloudy 42 degree, rainy Orlando, I was wondering if there are any web cams from our more...

    Started by metaldector, 01-09-2010 11:05 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,326
    01-09-2010 02:44 PM Go to last post
  4. Exclamation Forty Fathoms is reopened

    FYI, Forty Fathoms is now going to be open to the public one weekend a month. They will require reservations; limited space! Next weekend they...

    Started by tj, 01-08-2010 02:10 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,368
    01-09-2010 09:45 AM Go to last post
  5. Smile Hi

    Hi guys, I'm Chris. I'm a student at university studying Systems Engineering. I'm in my last year now, so soon I'm off into the big wide world. ...

    Started by Chris Armstrong, 01-06-2010 06:47 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 2,852
    01-08-2010 06:15 PM Go to last post
  6. Japanese TV show featured local cave diver

    http://www.highspringsherald.com/articles/2010/01/07/news/news08.txt Japanese TV show featured local cave diver By Maria Farias For The Herald ...

    Started by Squirrel Girl, 01-08-2010 05:15 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,491
    01-08-2010 05:15 PM Go to last post
  7. Bozell's?

    Is this system back-mountable? The surface pics I have seen look really cool and I would like to try it next time I'm in FL. Thanks

    Started by rjack, 05-18-2009 06:22 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 8,645
    01-06-2010 04:15 PM Go to last post
  8. Speleothems in haloclines - photos?

    I'm working on another research project (this time in Quintana Roo) at the moment (will diving in the area in Feb)... I was wondering if anyone had...

    Started by jason, 01-05-2010 02:54 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,092
    01-05-2010 04:24 PM Go to last post
  9. Line thickness

    I know this is going to sound really dumb, but I will ask it anyway... Do you use thicker ie #36 line in high flow caves as opposed to no flow caves...

    Started by phillip1, 12-22-2009 04:12 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 7,270
    01-05-2010 12:28 PM Go to last post
  10. Florida Springs Rally

    I found this today, and it seems like something that would benefit us as cave divers. http://gue.com/files/Florida_Springs_Rally_Flyer.pdf I...

    Started by PfcAJ, 01-04-2010 09:25 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,377
    01-05-2010 07:28 AM Go to last post
  11. Peacock and LR flood levels?

    Does anyone know the level of the Suwannee River at which Peacock and LR become not divable? Just curious with the levels rising this week.

    Started by GeorgiaDoc, 12-15-2009 11:54 AM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    • Replies: 77
    • Views: 24,774
    01-03-2010 02:59 PM Go to last post
  12. Rebreather absorbant and Peacock

    Just to let you know the NFSA listened and we responded. There is a trash can now next to the P1 walkway that is dedicated to used sorb. Please use...

    Started by Kelly Jessop, 01-02-2010 04:22 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,246
    01-02-2010 09:00 PM Go to last post
  13. Color Peacock map by Mike Poucher

    Looking to purchase color map of Peacock Springs. Not looking for the Black and white version. Thanks

    Started by tflaris, 01-01-2010 12:08 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,160
    01-02-2010 07:27 PM Go to last post
  14. We've been robbed!

    At 7:09AM this morning, Dive Addicts was hit by burglars. They smashed the glass door and broke in even though the alarm was blaring. Fortunately...

    Started by Randy Thornton, 12-31-2009 06:51 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 5,649
    01-02-2010 06:22 PM Go to last post
  15. Upcoming Line Changes at Peacock Springs State Park

    Sometime within the next week there will be some line changes made between Peacock I(P1) and Olsen Sink. Some of the North Florida Springs Alliance...

    Started by Jim Wyatt, 12-29-2009 07:30 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,973
    01-02-2010 05:33 PM Go to last post
  16. Petition to open up Olsen for diving...

    So, hanging around at cave country this weekend... Noticed a petition sitting on the counter at Dive Outpost gathering signatures to open up formal...

    Started by netmage, 12-20-2009 11:48 AM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    • Replies: 79
    • Views: 28,952
    01-01-2010 05:37 PM Go to last post
  17. To the sidemount diver at the eye 12-29-09

    Wearing yellow fins and taking pictures. I sure would like to have a couple of those pictures you were taking of the intro class coming out of the...

    Started by J_glenn06, 12-30-2009 12:27 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,741
    12-30-2009 08:45 PM Go to last post
  18. jackson blue

    Hi, Is ther power supply at Jackson Blue (like at Ginnie) to charge scooters between dives? Also, are dog on leash are allowed? Phil

    Started by Phil, 12-24-2009 05:38 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,039
    12-27-2009 06:53 PM Go to last post
  19. Plongeesout' Mag

    The latest issue of Plongeesout' Mag is out. http://www.plongeesout.com/plongeesout/plongeesout_mag/Mag_n8.pdf Sadly due to the time involved...

    Started by AMW, 12-27-2009 05:13 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,069
    12-27-2009 05:13 PM Go to last post
  20. Leon Sinks

    Hi, I am not from the north Florida region so I am not aware of all the access policies. There is a lot of caves in the region of Leon Sinks. I knot...

    Started by Phil, 12-24-2009 05:36 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,571
    12-25-2009 04:25 PM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts