Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 189 of 334 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 289 ... LastLast
Threads 3761 to 3780 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Question Dynamic Volume CT

    I'm not a doctor, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express. I recently heard an ad about a Dynamic Volume CT. They talk about how it gives a 3D...

    Started by icestac, 02-19-2010 08:17 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,571
    02-21-2010 05:45 PM Go to last post
  2. Pure curiosity

    But what's the longest lights-out line-following exit you had to do in a class? I did one in Full Cave that started from about 38 minutes of...

    Started by LCF, 02-13-2010 11:48 AM
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 9
    • Replies: 81
    • Views: 47,307
    02-21-2010 07:33 AM Go to last post
  3. Is sidemount gas planning really better for buddy diving?

    After playing around with side mount recently, I've put some thought into the pro's, con's, and washes compared to back mount. I've heard a few...

    Started by jj1987, 02-17-2010 04:41 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 53
    • Views: 23,228
    02-19-2010 04:11 PM Go to last post
  4. IUCRR reports

    are reports ever going to be released on the latest fatalities? the one at ginnie and or the one at eagle's nest?

    Started by LiteHedded, 02-16-2010 03:01 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 3,939
    02-18-2010 06:24 PM Go to last post
  5. Cave Survey Class (and Social), Murfreesboro TN, FEB

    Hello, I wanted to let people know that I will be teaching a cave survey class in Murfreesboro, Tennessee on the 27th and 28th of February 2010. ...

    Started by rchrds, 12-01-2009 03:00 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,041
    02-16-2010 08:38 AM Go to last post
  6. Land with spring/cave for sale?

    I saw this in the panama city news herald this am: Plantation For Sale By Owner 168 acres Holmes Co. with spring (cave) timber house barn RV...

    Started by dogwatch, 01-16-2010 12:30 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 10,615
    02-15-2010 12:14 PM Go to last post
  7. Some Excellent Photos

    While doing some research I came across this newspaper article from UK on Jill Heinerth which has some excellent photos from Wes Skiles which might...

    Started by metaldector, 02-14-2010 08:06 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,255
    02-14-2010 08:06 PM Go to last post
  8. what did Jill say on NOVA?

    On the NOVA special last Tuesday, I thought I understood Jill Heinerth as saying that one out of ten rebreathers built has killed its user. Did I...

    Started by diverdarren, 02-11-2010 06:19 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 15,113
    02-13-2010 08:14 PM Go to last post
  9. Stolen drysuit

    My wife had her drysuit stolen recently after sending it to get the seals fixed. It was taken from our pourch after being left by UPS. Please give me...

    Started by Ed Jackson, 02-04-2010 12:04 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 5,730
    02-13-2010 03:57 PM Go to last post
  10. Full Cave - 15 years later...

    I just returned from NCF where I completed my cave training with Rich Courtney. For those of you who don't know Rich, he is a great instructor. He...

    Started by Sharky1948, 02-10-2010 12:06 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 3,930
    02-12-2010 05:03 PM Go to last post
  11. Cave diving dangerous?

    http://www.cdnn.info/news/safety/s100210a.html I feel bad for the central person in this article,but my post is related to the list that follows...

    Started by Kelly Jessop, 02-11-2010 05:22 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 11,167
    02-12-2010 04:59 PM Go to last post
  12. Great Outdoors Springhouse Tavern for PBS Show

    Jacki Clark had a great idea. We're all meeting at the Springhouse Tavern at the Great Outdoors in High Springs to watch the NOVA / National...

    Started by JillHeinerth, 02-08-2010 12:03 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,460
    02-10-2010 09:10 AM Go to last post
  13. Hey you old farts...How did Sweet Surprise get its name?

    Figured the title would get some attention ;-) My first dive to sweet surprise was an all out swim, so I didn't quite get to the "drop down". I...

    Started by jj1987, 02-08-2010 12:25 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 6,527
    02-09-2010 08:04 AM Go to last post
  14. Thanks

    Thanks to everyone who filled out a Jackson Blue economic survey either online or at the nss/cds meeting. One of the papers using that survey data...

    Started by wingman, 02-07-2010 09:09 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 778
    02-07-2010 09:22 PM Go to last post
  15. Cenote Water Study

    As a follow-up to our recent research on Florida caves, a few of us from the Dept of Geological Sciences at the University of Florida are heading to...

    Started by jason, 02-01-2010 08:22 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 4,403
    02-07-2010 09:19 PM Go to last post
  16. Texas Dive Show

    Anyone going? Its in Dallas this year next weekend Feb 12/13.

    Started by Surface Interval Clothing, 02-07-2010 11:39 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,149
    02-07-2010 12:48 PM Go to last post
  17. Heavy rain south Georgia

    Watch out Suwannee and Withlacoochee.

    Started by Kelly Jessop, 02-05-2010 06:55 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 4,531
    02-07-2010 09:45 AM Go to last post
  18. Cave Diving women over 50

    Hello, I am interested in finding out and contacting women over 50 who still cave dive. It's for an article. Cindy

    Started by Cindy, 02-03-2010 04:38 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 3,210
    02-05-2010 10:23 PM Go to last post
  19. Its on the way!!

    Ran across this, this morning. http://www.weather.com/outlook/weather-news/news/articles/maps2-major-winter-storm-february-2010_2010-02-03

    Started by J_glenn06, 02-04-2010 11:16 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 3,497
    02-05-2010 07:19 PM Go to last post
  20. Closing Caves to the Public?

    I know many of you have no interest in dry caving, but some of you do. Here's a copy of a recent email I received that may be of concern. -skip ...

    Started by skip, 02-02-2010 01:53 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 19,497
    02-05-2010 04:27 PM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts